2007

Jun

I am – Ivanka Trump's Big Ol' Titties and Some Paris Hilton News of the Day

ivanka_trump_tits3.jpg

I got drunk last night. I am sure that’s a big surprise to some of you. But I was a weird kinda drunk. I am talking unable to function after 4 drinks. I was talking to some dude and didn’t hear a word he said, then accidentally dropped my beer without realizing it. I think it could have been a stroke or some shit. But needless to say, when I got home the last thing I wanted to do was talk about how Paris HIlton has been released from prison.

I am actually pretty fucking pissed off, I started writing her a letter yesterday that I was going to mail to her today and post here. I figured she’d have no choice but to read it and that would be good for the site and give us all a good fucking laugh. So when I read that bitch was released with an ankle bracelet, I was pretty much thinking to myself that I just missed a golden opportunity. But even more disappointing is that the rich motherfuckers always get special treatment. If Paris was a poor black dude from the projects and she got busted with a DUI, the authorities would have slapped 15 other charges on him and dude woulda been in lock down for 20 years with no chance of parole. But since all you cocksuckers give a fuck about this piece of trash and have given her this level of celebrity bitch doesn’t’ deserve, she has the power to change the fucking legal system to suit her cunt needs. I don’t understand why there is even a system in place when rich people are just going to always be able to do whatever the fuck they want regardless of the consequences we all have to face.

Here was the beginning of the letter that I wrote her but now won’t bother finishing because bitch is back home drinking cocktails and watching TV and doing whatever it is that she does….

Now that you backed into a corner with nothing to do but read letters from fans and I figured I’d take advantage of the opportunity to make sure you know who I am by telling you how much I love you, and by love I mean that I love that you give me constant content for my website.

Now, I’ve been a fan of your work since you hit the scene. If you’re wondering what work I am talking about, so am I. I guess you’ve never really done anything of substance, your claim to fame is a sex tape, and that’s easy to be successful at, you just need to get naked. Other than that you’ve made your money promoting products and getting paid to party, which I guess isn’t really work. You did have that book I never read, but can assume you didn’t write it and then there was simple life, which was pretty much like the sex tape only without the sex, all you had to do was go on a road trip, so maybe saying I am a fan of your work is kinda a lie because you’ve never really done much of anything but a lot of cock. I guess your impact on society’s been a good one though, there are so many young girls who rock party dresses with no panties, are down with nip slips and fucking and getting filmed fucking and I guess that’s not that bad for people like me, but it may be for them as they don’t have a huge trust fund to carry them through the rest of their lives after fucking it up trying to be you…

Here are some pictures of Ivanka Trump at some event, because she’s a little more reserved with her sluttiness. Ivanka Trump went to a good school and got a good education, she didn’t release sex tapes and spend her nights in clubs. She hasn’t really been a piece of useless trash addicted to media attention but still has a fat bank account and would still look good enough to look at naked, which isn’t saying much cuz I like seeing everyone naked, but you know what I mean….

Posted in:cleavage|Ivanka Trump|Paris Hilton|Prison|stepSTALKER|Unsorted

1. Joe Johson says:

I love to watch Ivanka Trump every time she is on TV. But, I think she is one of the worst boss. caz you know you cannot stop staring her chest all the time.

2. Sprmcandy says:

She is Beautiful !

3. titties says:

The green Green, our products; we?Rare minority will, has also created.Turns into a, ? they are.Worthy when we titties, that take about always available and.Depression as a, I had worked.,

4. Amaya says:

Check out this better craigs list alternative: squibers.com you can view craigslist by photo, and get SMS alerts when things you want come for sale. Its SO awesome I never have to use craigs list anymore! craigslist alternative squibers

5. I really just wanted to chime in and let you know that you are quite possibly one of the best writers ever on this subject. Everyone else is kind of hard to understand as I am not exactly A original English speaker, but I am working on it. So I really appreciate you dumbing it down for me.

6. Felix Conell says:

I agree with precisely what every person has stated, the most important matter is to look at it from a diverse perception (as I do almost all of the moment). Other than that, you received a very perfect webpage right here, maintain up the great work.job

7. in our place, the weather could turn out to be uncomfortably humid that is why we bought an air conditioner at home to reduce h:-:

8. Houston says:

Smiley Face Bail Bonds, our friendly representatives are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help explain the steps involved and discuss any related issues with you, free of charge.

9. Well I find that your writing is rather good as it highlights lots of insightful information. Well, was thinking whether you would like to interchange web links with my site, as I am looking to compile more links to further amplify and gain ground for my website. I do not mind you locating my web links at the sitewide page, just accepting this web links on this respective page is good and adequate. Furthermore, please leave a message at my site if you are keen in exchanging links with me, I would really appreciate that. Thanks a lot and I hope to hear from you soon!

10. we have a 5 year old General Electic air conditioner at home, GE makes some of the finest air conditioners out ther.`;,

11. I recently found your blog/website and have really loved reading this and some of one’s other posts. I believed I’d dive out from the shadows and leave my very first comment. I am not sure what to say other than I have enjoyed reading through and can continue to visit as frequently as I can.

12. I have been visiting variousblogs for my dissertation study. I have found your blog to be fairlybeneficial. Keep updating your blog with usefulinformation… Regards

13. Pretty insightful post. Never thought that it was this easy after all. I had spent a good deal of my time searching for someone to explain this subject clearly to me and managed to do that. Great big thanks! Have a great day.

14. Haha this kid says he got some Runescape hacks… do you think he’s for real? Would that even be possible since RS is a client side game?

15. Maria Batzli says:

Congrats to Ivanka Trump on her baby girl Wonderful News -now she can stick a spare soother in The Donald’s piehole during his tantrums,

16. randy0 says:

I couldn’t have really asked for a more rewarding blog. You’re ever present to offer excellent tips, going right to the point for convenient understanding of your readers. You’re really a terrific expert in this matter. Thanks a lot for remaining there for folks like me.