2008

Mar

Christina Ricci Breast Obituary of the Day

Image Removed due to Papparazzi

Christina Ricci looks like a cartoon character and I guess there’s nothing really wrong with that because we all grew up watching cartoons and it’s only natural that as we get older, and our bodies start changing, we turn that love for our favorite cartoons into something sexual. I guess that’s why all you weirdos get off to anime or cartoon erotica, which is something I will never understand but maybe it’s got something to do with having not being allowed to watch TV growing up, so I never got that same kinda passion for the shit that you do.

Either way, I was surfing the internet and came across an obituary to her tits, something that makes sense because she killed the fuckers for some stupid reason like trying to make herself look skinny, because let’s face it they weren’t even that big but anorexics are all confused when it comes to their body image. Here it is.

Christina Ricci’s Breasts
Murdered June 2, 2004

It comes with great sadness in our hearts to bring you the news of the death of Christina Ricci’s tits. There was nothing explicitly wrong with them, but due to vanity their life was prematurely ended. They will never have the chance to breast feed or sag and will always remembered by their role in such classic films as Opposite of Sex, Buffalo 66 and Pecker. Survived by a nation of perverts who are trying to get their hands on the breast tissue the doctors removed from her to staple on their wall next to their printed out and magazine cutout collection of Christina Ricci’s breasts.

They have brought so much love to our hearts and joy to our lives.

Memorial Donations may be made to Breast Cancer Research for women who want their breasts but have them rudely taken away and not because of the luxury of plastic surgery and vanity, but because of potentially fatal disease.

Here she is in a green dress.

Posted in:Christina Ricci|Obituary|Tits

1. ass says:

No tits and gross legs, I puke in your general direction……

2. crazy says:

gross, she looks like a hippy mom of some girl u once dated.

3. romeo romeo says:

” she wears on bra?” a guy on pubspa dotcom asked me, but i think i have no idea about that, becoz i cann’t see it clearly, so , anyone know this, plez tell me….

4. AJ says:

These effin spammers are out of control. Lock those bitches up!

Anyhoo, I still think Christina is marginally hot. I especially like her crazy Lemur eyes, and the fact that she’s not afraid to take her clothes off in front of a camera. I have a soft spot for naked lemurs.

5. cindy says:

Good for her, I had a breast reduction last year, best thing I ever did. Those things are HEAVY. I was 110 lbs with natural DDs, everything looked stupid on me. I had to wear two bras everyday to get decent support. Real boobs suck.

6. snarla says:

i’m also a veteran of a breast reduction and finding out she had one made me like her even more. beats the shit out of implants that look all hard n’ shit. titties should look soft and fun, fuck it if they’re small!

7. meh says:

Hey ‘ass’… WTF are you looking at? Her legs aren’t gross. Boobs are overrated anyway – especially fake ones that look like strippers.

8. anonymous jack says:

she is looking a bit like britney ‘cheetos’ spears in those pics…yeah…a little ‘trailer’

9. SassySS says:

“Real boobs suck.”

I beg to differ. And yes I am a thin female with large natural boobs… they’re f’n great

10. Rachel says:

SassySS, I don’t believe you.

11. Lola says:

She looks cute. : )

12. Nick says:

And they weren’t even that big to begin with. Her reason for breast reduction is retarded. Now she’s just another plain waif amongst the 100 pound club. At least she stood out with a natural chest.

I hate the excuse, “I got a reduction done because of my bad back.” Work out your lower back and you won’t have problems. To rob yourself and the men around you serves no purpose. I’d only recommend reductions if you’re a dyke.

The best part about breast reductions? How the nipples look like burnt pepperonis afterwards.

13. Simian says:

I think she looks fine now. Before, those tits actually were becoming a bit too big for the rest of her body. Sadder though, is that ugly ass tattoo around her nipple.