2008

Jun

Christina Aguilera and Her Retarded Big Tits of the

I know most dudes value a chick for the size of her tits, but I am just not that kind of objectifying superficial guy, because I value chicks on other things, mainly the condition of their pussies and I know that despite Aguilera having a rockin’ set of big fake tits, I just can’t fall into her manipulative trap not only because I hate fake tits, but because I know her pussy’s not doing so well considering the whole baby thing.

I guess the other thing I like about a girl is one that doesn’t look like some kind of bleached, haggard monster with blood stained lips but that’s usually something I can look past because it’s not gay to let a transexuals suck your dick, it’s only gay if they do it with their boner in their hand.

Posted in:Christina Aguilera|Fake Tits

1. vdantev says:

yeah but unlike you, people actually want to fuck Xtina.

2. vicky says:

See, I would probably fuck her, but I think she would look better if she toned down the bleach hair and wipe off that stupid make-up. But her tits really look awful, her cleavage is all messed up from the implants and baby.

3. cunty cuntall says:

This chick is hot, just like my Mom. I’d love to do Xtina, just like my Mom.

4. Andy says:

She USED TO BE hot. Now she just looks like a run-down crack whore/2nd rate stripper who works at the neighborhood tittie bar to feed her drug habit and her 5 kids, and pay off her fake tits. I used to love her, now I can’t even look at her. What a stupid whore. Give her another year or two, and she’ll be blowing hobos behind the quickie mart for $4 and a forty of Old E.

5. SakeSake says:

Ignorant dumbasses – Christina is one of the very few people in Hollywood with REAL boobs. The reason they’re so fucking huge is because she’s breastfeeding her only child. What kind of ignorant fucktards are you morons??

6. Andy says:

Funny….they suddenly became “huge” long before she got pregnant. DEFINITELY fake.

7. Napoleon says:

The boobs look fake indeed. Of course they’re bigger now that she’s nursing, SakeSake, but look at the shape of them. Obviously she has implants.

Also, Stepfather, she had a C-section so her pussy is in prime condition.

8. ca says:

Fake or not, I think they are, but they fucking amazing!!!!What fucking beautiful woman……………………