2008

Jun

Helen Hunt Rocks Out in her Old Lady Bikini of the Day

Saying Helen Hunt looks amazing for her age in a bikini is pretty much the equivalent of saying little Tommy the retarded kid is the quickest learner at the retard home. Despite not being disgustingly fat, bitch is still old and washed up, like little Tommy who’s managed to learn how to change his own diaper when no one is around is still out shitting his fucking retard pants. If you know what I mean.

Either way, here she is in a bikini for those of you still holding onto you Mad About You sexual fantasies because you have both a hard time getting over things and horrible taste in women. At least now you can tell all the fuckers who used to say you couldn’t do two things at once that they are so wrong about you.

Posted in:Bikini|Helen Hunt

1. pennwood says:

Just remember, you’re going to get old someday too …. (if you’re lucky). According to the article you did in Maxim, you’re a 30 something now (and a yuppie to boot) and judging by the picture, you’re a little plump already ….
    pennwood

2. HornyLohanWanker says:

I would splash a bucket load of baby pudding down this cunts throat, I have always wanted to have my sed inside her somehow.

Hot MILF action.

3. PoorTasteDrunkard says:

She had a baby at the age of 41 – takes a lot to get back into shape at that age. She turns 45 later this month. She’s wearing a freaking bikini that doesn’t include a thong – age appropriate. She’s also won an Oscar, and has amassed a fortune from her TV work.

I think she looks great. Hopefully you’ll publish a picture of yourself when you’re 45 wearing a Speedo for reader comments.

4. Jimmy says:

Spray on a tan and she get my vote for a MILF

5. Joe says:

Not to bad. She’s always been a class act! Hope my wife looks that good at 45.

6. mmm says:

She looks pretty good for her age, and in all these pages think youth and beauty are the only attributes one can have, she is an actress not a model and she is free to be the way she wants!.

7. ricardo says:

What the christ happened to her face? She looks like a late stage AIDS patient.

8. HornyLohanWanker says:

I would take a big funnel and jam it into her ass, then shoot a steady stream of man juice into her ass, until her belly got big like some african starving kids.

Then, I would pull the funnel out really quick, and stick a *clear* tube into her ass, the other end I would stuff in her mouth, a bit of duct tape later I would enjoy watching her suck my cum out of her own ass.

We all have to have a dream!

9. lame website by the way says:

She looks pretty damn good, seriously… you are too harsh. You best be a major babe with a surfers or swimmers body to be so critical…. reading from the previous comment regarding someone who saw your pic, I think not.

10. sally says:

I saw her pics at blackwhitemeet.com. Who posted them there? Does helen posted them there? If so she has a profile at the site, right? I will go to there to check his profile.

11. edaj says:

DIE Sally you fucking twat. You’re on every friggin website I go to.

12. Jack says:

She is cute and sexy. She is also my favorite. I saw her profile on “S e e k i n g R i c h . c o m ” last week. It is said she is dating a young billionaire on that site now.

13. thebronze says:

I wonder if she bats on Jodie Foster’s team?