2008

Jun

Karina Smirnoff Gets Upset When Talking About Maria(o) Lopez Cheating on Her of the Day

I don’t know what’s more embarrassing, admitting you dated Mario Lopez from Saved by the Bell on TV, or crying about the fact that he cheated on you. I guess nothing destroys self esteem like being cheated on by some second rate loser going off fucking chicks behind your back, not because you are inadequate, even though it feels that way, but because dude’s just trying to hold onto this fame thing as hard and as long as he can and will sleep with anyone who offers because he knows he’s a fuckin’ has-been loser with little time left of convincing Hooters girls that he’ll show you what he used to do to Zach from Saved by the Bell, because a time will come when the generation of Hooters girls will have no idea what the fuck Saved by the Bell is and bedding 23 year olds will be a thing of the past. Those fans are hitting 30 now, soon they’ll be 40 and the only thing fun about fucking a 40 year old is menopause.

Posted in:Karina Smirnoff|Uncategorized

1. tom says:

God, can I give her my address. Dump the fool

2. Candi Apples says:

Karina Smirnoff should not be surprised,since Mario Lopez has a long history of cheating on his girlfriends.

Remember the Doritos chick he married a few yrs ago?

Ali Landry is her name I believe……

Anyways,she got the marriage annuled,claiming he cheated on her less than 24 hrs after they were married.

And yes,I don’t understand why Karina is crying over such a loser like Mario Lopez,as I’ve always suspected that he’s gay.

3. tommy says:

he cheated on the Doritos girl with a DUDE

yes, people…Mario is a FAG

4. Peter says:

I saw them on “S e e k i n g R i c h . c o m”,too.Maybe they want to make more new friends.You can contact them on that site.

5. Unamused says:

Mario Lopez is indeed a fool. The problem with your little rant, however, is that you happen to be very mysoginist. What’s wrong with “f-ing a 40 year old woman, esp when you are in your 30s or 40s? I know that f-king a 20 year old appears to be tghe ideal for all of you. But, in case you can’t remember, 20 somethings often look great, but they are very insecure and usually have no idea what they’re doing in bed. Ie, they look good, but they don’t f*&* well, by and large. So, one of the key benefits of having sex with an older woman is that they actually know what they’re doing and they’re in their sexual prime!!! Moreover, get your facts straight… Few women hit menopause at 40 (it’s more like 50), and in case you haven’t noticed, there are a lot of hot 40 something women around. And no, before you ask, I’m NOT 40. Not even close.

6. MexicanHater says:

Mario Lopez should be sent back to mexico with every other wetback mofo. He should also be forced to pay $10,000 in reparations for every time he fucked this nice russian girl. BASTARD MEXICAN.

7. Team Smirnoff says:

She’s not even crying? WTF? You make this out to be some tragedy but she’s not shedding a tear, she got a emotional for a second… because she’s hurt.

Mario Lopez is SCUM why did People magazine name him sexiest man alive?
    gaaah!

8. la vida loca says:

Gotta agree in part with Unamused. Women in their 40′s can be lots of fun!
    Let’s face it, women of all ages can be royal pain in the ass, and the 20 year olds are tighter in so many ways, but they often are little girls and don’t know what the heck they are doing in the sack. Still love them tho.
    40 year olds (and older) bring their challenges, but they can rock your world!
    As a young guy, I had many older women and it was always great. Less games. Well….different games than the 20 year olds play.
    Now that I’m 50, I enjoy sampling all ages. I can take my time and choose what I like….life is good.