2008

Jun

Rod Stewart Suckin’ Tit of the Day

Rod Stewart doesn’t just suck at making good music, but he also sucks tit. Here’s the little man out with his current blond model wife on their Yacht, because unlike other little men, he didn’t join the circus and became a top of the charts recording artist and made millions upon millions of dollars. With millions upon millions of dollars and a sultry voice and stupid hair and outrageous costumes you can convice models tend to think you’re worth around since they are used to being surrounded by fags and I can only assume that this mini-man is a tripod because it’s really the only way all these models lining up for him makes sense.

Either way, here is Rod Stewart putting on a little performance and overcompensating with the ladies in hopes of convincing us all that he’s not actually a homo by sucking his wife Penny Lancaster’s tit on his yacht, but there’s no foolin’ us, with a name like Rod, it’s kinda of your birthright to become the Queen Gay Lord, in fact there are rumors that Rod invented homosexuality, and that his daughter Kimmy was just something he brought home with him from a night of barebacing at the bathouse. Kinda like Aids, but way more annoying.

Posted in:Rod Stewart|Tit Suckin'

1. Why are they dressed like fruity flamingos?

Even if I was gay, I still wouldn’t pass up sucking grade A firm milk bags like those.

2. heeeheeee says:

you should front-pagee one of the forum girls! heddy has new pics and whatnot….get some more lady action on the forum!

3. Candi Apples says:

Before I read your commentary on the pic,I was thinking the same thing….

I am convinced as well that Rod Stewart is a homo.

And his love for the color pink alone is quite creepy.

I don’t think I can ever recall Rod Stewart even having an ounce of masculinity,he won’t even wear black…

And I get sick of Rod Stewart sporting that blonde spiked hairdo,as it’s out of style,and gay!

4. jo says:

wud b bothered bout bein called gay if i cud hang on penny’s bags

5. qwerty says:

(Blogger)You can’t spell for shit!

6. What? says:

Sucks at making good music? Uhmm, are you kidding me, Rod Stewart was one of the pioneers of hard blues rock. Yes, his later stuff was pretty blah, but you obviously know nothing about the man if you think he’s never made anything good.

He’s considered by most to have one of the best blues voices ever on a white man, please.

Let’s not all sit here jealous that the “not so Brad Pitt” looking guy actually made something of himself.

7. dem' apples says:

Sure he had a great blues voice but he used it for commercial pop. what a fag.

8. JR jr says:

The dude’s over 6 ft tall. So much for your little man dig….

9. K says:

What’s with all of the “fag” “homo” talk? That’s a bit rude, no? You people are still hung up on homosexuality? The whole, “men who wear pink are gay” thing is ignorant. I hate to say this but the lot of you do not sound very bright.

10. Kevin says:

I’ve met Rod several times and i can assure you he’s quite hetero and very nice by
    the way. I’m gay myself and kinda cute so i can pretty much tell when i talk to someone whether they’d be interested or not. Now a certain sweathog, he swings.

11. Michelin says:

Too much pink. Of the wrong kind, I mean.

12. aneurysm says:

he’s not over 6″, more like 5’10.

13. ricardo says:

Ha. sounds like some jealous men here to me.

14. Gandalf says:

A ‘fag’ is a cigarette you dork! As in “I am smoking a fag”. A faggot is a kind of meat ball. That’s if you’re English and speak your mother tongue. If you’re a lazy American who’s bastardised our English language, then you simply change the meaning of an English word into an American word. Why? Just cos you’re bloody minded I guess! You didn’t invent it but you’re going to muck it up anyway, right? Anyway – fags are bad for your health…

15. If you are going for most excellent contents like I do,
    just pay a visit this site every day as it provides
    quality contents, thanks