2008

Jul

Kelly Rowland Shows Off Her Fake Tits and Forehead in a Bikini of the Day

I don’t know why Kelly Rowland is at the beach, it’s not like girl needs a tan and every black person I know hates swimming because there was no pool in the projects they are from, just broken down fire hydrants they used to run through and that doesn’t really help you become comforable with sharks. They also hate getting their hair wet, even when they shower because it fucks up their relaxer or whatever the fuck they put in that shit, so Kelly Rowland’s really got no business being at the beach other than to get some attention by showing off the smallest set of fake tits ever purchased.

I blame Beyonce for leaving Rowland behind on her rise to the top. Now when you ask teenagers if they like Destiny’s child when you are trying to make conversation with them at the mall, they don’t know who the fuck you are talking about and look at you like you’re some kind of sex offender who talks to them about blowjobs on Xbox Live late at night.

I guess when you were once at the top, beggin’ for someone to pay a little attention to you isn’t worth laughin’ at, and you should all just make Rowland feel better about herself and take a good look at how skinny shit is…maybe you could even put it on the cover of a tabloid to help prevent her from following her career’s steady plung by jumping off her 18th story condo balcony.

I like to think I just saved a life. I am a hero like that.

Posted in:Bikini|Kelly Rowland|Tits

1. dootypile says:

2. Mark says:

Have you ever measured your dick to see how big or how small it is?

3. Candi Apples says:

Kelly Rowland is one of the ugliest black chicks I
    have ever seen!

If Kelly Rowland were smart,she would get bangs,to
    cover up her mountain size forehead.

While she’s at it,she should go have dinner at The Ivy,or
    Mr Chow’s,as there are alway’s paparazzi hanging outside of
    that restaurant.

And most of all,Kelly Rowland should come to the realization that both her solo albums were stinkers,and she should learn to quit when she is ahead.

Now give me a pic of Stacey Dash to look at,and I am happy.

Stacey Dash is one hot piece of ass.

4. sunshine says:

I think I ever viewed her PRIVATE photos on ♥♥♥ WealthyRomances.Com ♥♥♥ where the rich/celebrity have romance with the admirers!

5. Myspacetom says:

How does the poster above make those fucking heart logos? I don’t even see that on my keyboard. I like to show sunshine my middle finger.

6. sunshine says:

…/´¯/)
    ………………..,/¯../
    ………………./…./
    …………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
    ………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
    ……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
    ………\……………..’…../
    ……….”…\………. _.·´
    …………\…………..(
    …………..\………….\…

7. David says:

Isn’t her tits kinda small to be fake???

8. David says:

BTW, who is Kelly Rowland?

9. Michelin says:

I have seen chimpanzees on animal planet that were far less uglier than this “chick”.

Where’s the vomit icon…

10. Ron says:

Nice middle finger!

11. Ted says:

Who is raciest small minded ass who commented on her picture? . Not all black people have perms or come from the ghetto. Who cares if she is brown skinned maybe she wants a tan or finds the beach relaxing. You are an ignorant ass !

12. Kenny says:

Stacy Dash is one of the hottest chicks out there , Regardless of color !!

13. heated says:

what the fuck!.. i really resent the stuff posted about Kelly, and black people and pools, and the shit they put in their hair..etc.. its like what the fuck! Its definitely extremely close minded.. supposed someone would write a post about gay people, it would start,
    “All the faggots i know would stay far away from the beach….”
    –i’m usually a more openminded person..but when you start talking shit about black people living in projects with no pools.. you crossed the line..you’re a fucking faggot.. the only reason anybody comes to you page is to read the hot mess that comes out of your dick sucking lips..or should i say cock jerking fingers that you type with.. I only saw this post because i was on another site, and it said, something about kelly in a bikini..had no idea i would end up on this shit… you page is TRASH JUICE>. it stinks!

14. I think faggots resent you for using the word “faggot”. Stop thinking about cock and fingers and go lick someone’s asshole somewhere else you homophobic douche.

15. Pete says:

Can sunshine make a pair of boobs?

16. Black Man says:

Fuck Ignorant White People

17. Beeyotch says:

That’s not Kelly Rowland, you stupid son of a bitch dumb bastard. Why even post the pictures if you’re going dog her? (whoever she is).

18. Beeyotch says:

I agree with heated, you racist stupid some of a bitch dumb bastard.

19. Elvie says:

Throughout the awesome scheme of things you actually receive an A+ for effort. Where you actually lost me personally was on all the facts. As people say, details make or break the argument.. And that couldn’t be much more true here. Having said that, permit me reveal to you just what exactly did do the job. The text is highly powerful and this is probably why I am making an effort in order to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, whilst I can easily see the jumps in reason you come up with, I am definitely not sure of exactly how you seem to unite your points which produce the final result. For the moment I will yield to your position but wish in the near future you actually connect your dots much better.