2008

Jul

Kendra Wilkinson’s Golfing Upskirt of the Day

I hate fucking golf. It reminds me of Junior executives trying to be big shots and white people. It also reminds me of work because for a summer I used to be the groundskeeper on some stuffy waspy golf course where assholes would ask me to get them towels or complain to my boss about how the green wasn’t maintained and shit like that. It made me have a serious hatred for people with money who lack any flavor. They all dressed like the same clowns, they all said the same boring racist and sex jokes and they all bored me even from a fuckin’ distance and that’s when I decided that I will never have a real job in an office, I will never take up the sport and even when you throw some tacky Playboy bitch and her panties into the mix, I still think Golf fucking sucks.

Posted in:Kendra Wilkinson|Upskirt

1. fall says:

Ever saw some celebs on .·:*¨ wealthyromanceS.Com ¨*:·. ” It’s a site dedicated to rich people/celeb and the admirers.

2. GJ says:

I like to get under that skirt !!!

3. Candi Apples says:

I guess you can call what Kendra Wilkinson is wearing a
    “skirt”,but it just looks a small rag I would use to clean my dishes with.

I am always waiting for someone at one of these events to call out Kendra Wilkinson,for the drug addicted whore that she is,but it never happens.

Let’s face it,if she weren’t dating Hugh Hefner,none of these rich celebs and socialites would probably give her the time of day.

I think it’s only a matter of time before Kendra get’s the boot from Hugh Hefner,because all she seems to do is cause the dude major embarassment.

4. Nate says:

I’d love to shove that golf club up Kendra’s ass.

5. HorneyLohanWanker says:

I would love to shove my double wrapped man pole up her ass, while I was pulling her nipple, not just a little bit, but a really good hard pull. I bet I could get those fucking gobblers out 4 or 5 inches before she couldn’t take it any longer.

Then of course, while I was ramming 6 inches of semi hard cock meat into her admittedly gaping asshole, I could use her tits as a speedbag.

That would be cool.

6. Ass Rocket says:

Hef should be tappin that now..Just how long does he think he’ll still be around….

7. Cabrini Green says:

Kendra seems to be pretty daft, she has no ass and her titties are fake, but I’m not judgemental cause she’s young and I know that she’s a little girl lost looking for a daddy but found a grandaddy Warbucks instead, who doesn’t help her find her inner values but is an old dickless pimp who makes her existence even more pointless.
    And I won’t be your daddy, Kendra; because, well you seem to be pretty daft, have no ass and your titties are fake.

8. Closer says:

I really like that nasty looking zit on her rear left leg—or maybe that’s an open sore caused by HornyLohan Wanker. Yeah, I’d double wrap it to tap Kendra, but I suggest double wrappin with duct tap just to make sure. Penicillin shots are painful.

9. spason says:

Look I don’t really care for Kendra,But you got to admit she is super hot.If Hef feels she’s hot enough for Playboy then she’s belongs.The real question here is would you kick her out of bed for eating crackers in it?FUCK NO

10. How often do you yourself Rollerblade or do you just write about it?

Can I ask though – how did you get this picked up and into google news?

Very impressive that this blog is syndicated through Google and is it something that is just up to Google or you actively created?

Obviously this is a popular blog with great data so well done on your seo success..

Rollerblading greats you should write about next.

11. Sarah says:

Not hot. and I agree golf is boring.

12. Excellence is the right way to describe golfing.