2008

Sep

Sarah Palin’s Politician Slut Daughter of the Day

Governor’s Shirt that Reads “Broke but not Flat Busted”…Classy….

So there is some huge scandal about the Republicans and their whole pro-life and teaching abstinence in schools bullshit, because the Governor of Alaska and McCain’s Vice President candidate, Sarah Palin, who is a pretty hot fuckin’ politician and grandmother and ex-beauty queen has has a 17 year old daughter who just finished being teen pregnant out of wedlock and may be pregnant again despite having a baby and is rumored to be marrying her baby’s daddy or some shit to justify the moral fight her mother is fighting and make it look less fucked up than it all is….

Now I am one to blame a parent for the way their daughters act, except when it comes to teenagers fucking because I am a fan of that and it’s kinda just the way things go. You can blame Sarah Palin for is thinking that abstinence is a possibility and not a dated ideal or myth that never really worked since we all are horny and like fucking and always have been horny and liked fucking and it’s hit her family directly. You can also blame her for the fact that she is anti-abortion and her teachings lead her daughter to bring a baby into the world, making her pretty unattractive to future men who don’t like a chick with baggage as much as they don’t like a chick who is anti-abortion for fear of knocking her up and being stuck to her for life, when all they want to do is get off. I guess in a lot of ways it is hypocritical to stand there preaching one thing, while the product of your household have turned your family into some kind of Jerry Springer Baby Daddy episode, proving that your thinking is not relevant to the world since it didn’t even work in your own home.

Either way, it’s stirring up some shit and I got this email:

Bristol Palin. That’s the name of the daughter of the lady that wants to be Vice-President of the U.S. I want to know if she’s hot and I want pictures (non nudes you know – she’s only 17)

She’s 17 and pregnant which means she fucks – but if she’s going to be spending any time in the White House she ought to be hot. That Clinton slag was awful and I don’t want a repeat of that shit in my country. It’s already bad enough without more ugly sluts in DC.

Jesse

P.S. Find out if the mom (Sarah Palin) has any sex tapes/photos? If she doesn’t I suspect there will be tons of them if her party is elected. She looks just as slutty as her daughter.

Then I got this email:

here are some pictures from the Myspace page of a girl named Mercede, who happens to be the sister of the father of Bristol Palin’s baby.   (or both babies??)

They show underage drinking, guns and all things that make this Sarah Palin republican kinda full of shit, but in their defense, if I grew up in Alaska, I’d be drinking and fucking and shooting things all the time too since there’s not much else to do, not to mention with a name like Mercede you’re kinda setting her up to be a drunken party slut at birth, but I wouldn’t be trying to enforce lies that got her family into this whole mess to the rest of America because it doesn’t work.

Sure you can’t judge her family life and her kid’s decisions in regards to her political talent, but I tend to blame the parents when they have fuck up kids for fucking up somewhere down the line and so does the rest of the world. Maybe her real life experience will provide some insight to how the world actually works when she’s in office and I don’t care either way, since I am in Canada and whether you are an Obama or McCain supporter or not, you can still look at this and say shit’s a little fucked up and that’s all I have to say about that.
Here are those myspace pics of Bristol Palin’s baby daddy’s teenage sister, I expect a lawsuit soon.

Posted in:Governor Sarah Palin

1. fall says:

Her profile and photos were found on the millionaire/celebrity dating club ” wealthyromanceS.Com ” last week! “She is very picky about guys,” according to officials of that site, “they have to be fertile douches or she won’t date them!”

2. cara says:

She could of made her get a secret abortion, like so many other Republicans AND Dem’s have done with their kids.

3. n2tattoos says:

enough already.

4. chris says:

A couple of those are Bristol, but not the ones with girls holding babies. Not even the one with Gov. Palin next to the girl with the baby.

5. underpassdweller says:

Governor Palin was knocked up when she got married too, so I guess it’s kinda like a family tradition.

6. Gina says:

What a dumb senile mother F_ McCain is –ALASKA ???

I am now convinced All these MF want to do is do away with borders and have one big slop and money like Europe

NO MORE !!!….Now Im voting for Obama for sure.
    I rather have Ted Nugent or Paris Hilton right now and im not kidding !!

…..Im gonna puke and have my period with McCain’s ballet as a tampon !
    THAT DUMB MOTHERFUCKER !!!!

7. Ass Rocket says:

I’d Bang her daughter but she’ll never get my Vote!!

8. Ronny Rumsfeld says:

Is Ted Nugent running for President? That’s the kind of man we need running the show – if you don’t like what he’s doing he’ll stick an arrow in you (after he fucks you) then send your daughters off to Asia to be sold as sex toys. Hell yeah! That’s what I’m talking about. Fuck you – talk to my arrow bitch.

9. pj says:

last time i checked, a vote for Obama is a vote for terrorism. i rather have a candidate (FOR VP!) who had a child get pregnant out of wedlock (ooooow!) than a candidate (FOR PR!) who openly associates with terrorist and anti-american activisits…oh, did i mention he has no real political experience either? look for his votes in senate….reeally look

10. Glen Quagmire says:

Just what we need …. an ignorant, bible-banging, theocratic, beauty pageant whore with sluts for kids who is just one decrepit, senile, slobbering, ancient heartbeat from the presidency. Go USA !

11. Candi Apples says:

The pic of them holding the liquor bottle is my favorite pic.

12. earl the pearl says:

pj, your talking about obama not having experience…..look at Palin, WTF has she done in her “political” career. She’s done jack shit and she’s governor of a piss poor state

13. M.R. in L.A. says:

“Im sick and tired of these border state Oil Asshole cowboys, rednecks and Bible packers in the White House.”
    Thanks Gina! Best line I’ve read on the intranets all night!

And PJ, you can’t be serious. You bought that bullshit about Obama being a terrorist? Whoever told you that is laughing at you for repeating it – well..either that or laughing maniacally in his bunker/cave saying “everything’s going as planned” “he has no real political experience either? look for his votes in senate” Actually, voting in the Senate is strong evidence of having political experience. Would someone please break the stereotype that all McCain supporters are imbecilic parrots?

14. Avon Blake says:

For someone outside of the US this is hilarious. The rest of the world thinks of the US as a bunch of rednecks and this stuff just strengthens their opinion. The tragic thing is that I really think McCain is going to wine. The christian right wing lunatics are just too strong.

One more thing, this blog rocks hard and I want to have a blog just like yours! Any chance of a link to help me get started?

15. cara says:

barack hussein obama 3(6)

I live in a county filled with white, born agains…and was in the slim minority in my disgust with good ole Bushee, now I am in the minority again…the born again white christians here are all Obama supporters and STILL have a distaste for McCain because of the Rove whisper campaigns in ’00. And let’s just say, all these people allowed this shit to happen and now they think if they “just switch sides” they’ll get CHANGE!! I wasn’t on the same page as them then and am certainly not now.

16. K says:

This is so sad that we’re living in a world like this! This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen….and her mother is running for VP of OUR country.

SAD SAD SAD

If this was Obama’s camp….it would be all over the place.

17. NOS4A2 says:

The picture of the two girls(one wearing an Arizona hoodie) is Palin. Also the pic of the two girls with the baby (the girl not holding the baby is Palin). You guys need to do better research. This is the second sight that doesn’t have its sh*t together about who this girl is.

18. David says:

Whoever wrote this article is a dumbass and should have his dick cut off!

I’m willing to bet Palin has more skeletons in her closet.

19. Josh says:

As if we needed another reason to elect a smart, caring, compassionate man like Barack Obama. But, well, here’s another really good one! Hope everyone who reads this gets off their butts and votes for Obama. It’s literally going to decide whether this planet survives or not. And I think we’re all had enough of bitter, hateful, cruel, hypocritical liars in the White House, no?

20. Kenny says:

I am willing to bet that if this were Chelsa Clinton we would not even be talking about this, But because her mother is a Republican she is fair game ?? I have never posted a comment here before, But this time I really felt the need to say something. The hypocrisy of some of you people here is staggering. How many of you were virgins on your wedding night ? How many of you are still virgins ? How many of you have not drank while you were or are underage ? How many of you take crazy pictures with your friends ? Everyone of you are a bunch of fucking hypocrites. Just remember these famous words ” Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones “.

21. Gina says:

Ted Nugent did try to run. He just didnt have the $$$ to overcome the currupt media.

The liberl Jewis controled media buried him when he said he would put troops armed with loaded AK47′s on our borders and give local police the power to grab illegels.
    …Take there services and anchor baby program away as well.

More of us have been killed by DWI illegels then 9-11 and the Iraq warzone combined. These 3rd world people are animals.
    No candidate to date will say jack shit about !

Why ? Because the people that pay to get these asshole elected want the cheap labor.

Thanks to these assholes when we age and get sick we wnt be able to get medical care all the hospitals are going to be bankrupt ot 3rd world.
    We are in big doo doo !!

The Republicans answer to these fuckers bleeding us dry and taking our jobs is to ram this “North American Union” with one currency down out ass.

Its all clear now !
    These Scull&Bones muthafuckers been setting this up since Bush 1. They want Palin for oil & Canada and McCain for Mexico

22. Robert says:

I’m one of the “Scull&Bones muthafuckers” and I’m voting for Obama. We should take our country seriously, for once.

23. Skull & Bones CFR says:

We will soon convince the idiot bible thumpers to vote for McCain/Palin…The Economy will then be engineered to crash and all Money and benefits will be lost!..The North American Union / The Amero….Unemployment will reach 40%, the poor and Middle class will be ours to do with as we wish. Harvesting their Organs, F*ck Toys, Slaves & Servants….MwaaaHaaaaHaaa!

24. Ruthless Rider the Pale Horse says:

To all your a holes go crawk back into the shit hole you cam from. easy to talk on line for idots and cowards.

25. Maarten VN says:

You can really distinguish the republicans and the democrats in the comments… look for 95% spelling mistakes… And Kenny you dumb f*ck. All the republicans do is trash the democrats with lies. When the press jumps on this shit, It’s because Palin is a hypocritical bitch. She wants to press her believes on ALL American people, while she doesn’t even follow them herself… She is just proof of the dirty tactics Republicans use. Have you seen the speeches on the Republican convention? I literally became sick, they don’t give us any answers, the keep slamming us with the same old shit. POW this, mom of 5 this, who the fuck gives a shit that she fucked her husband a couple of times and got 5 retards for it. And all they did on fox, when Hillary Clinton was running for presidential candidate, was telling their viewers that Hillary was a hysterical cry baby because she couldn’t handle all the lies the republicans were throwing in her face. Same story now, only it’s the mainstream press that’s doing it, not the democrats. And this time it’s actually important, because McCain took Palin to please all you conservative redneck nut jobs, and now it shows that she doesn’t even follow any of her bullshit believes. And when the democrats actually give intellectual speeches with answers for your problems, you idiots just call it ‘elitism’. elitism… are you kidding me. This is becoming more and more scary. Republicans are willing to choose people without good degrees without any intelligence because they promote the same hatred as they do. It also really makes republicans look smart, by using Obama’s middle name ‘Hussein’. wow so cheap. Just working on scare tactics again and you sheep just go with it. This man actually wants you rednecks to get a better living. But you don’t care do you. As long as extreme conservative ideas are being put into laws, women being oppressed, racism being condoned, intelligence being portrayed as elitism, and abortion doctors being shot. I wonder how long America is going to last like this, there will be no more money. Don’t you get it?! Our debt is on an all-time high, if something doesn’t change now, it never will!! And when I see McCain and Bush, I often see 2 guys that I might personally like but never NEVER as president of the usa, christ they ARE rich men they ARE elitists, its bush his base… . I hope one day you people will wake up. Why you are afraid of Obama is a mystery to me. When he wins it’s not like half America lost! America is losing now! Just because he isn’t eating his meatburger while shooting up some deer doesn’t mean he isn’t an American. But if you think that’s essential then WOW men. Democrats AND Republicans, did much good for your country. But c’mon its going down the toilet this way… And please go educate yourself.. People without degrees shouldn’t judge on subjects that are far beyond their comprehension. It just leads to hate speech, like some of these comments.

26. Maarten VN says:

hehe btw I love this blog! :D just still angry of what’s becoming of America and that there are still people that believe it’s going the right way…

27. Heath says:

Finally some one with some sense! Hey MAARTEN its up to us to educate these “sheep” because America needs to open its’ eyes and vote these old greedy hateful millionaires out of office NOW!

28. Heath says:

I know about 200 americans that told me that if Obama isn’t elected they have their Canadian citizen paperwork ready to fill out, this is sad!

29. Kristin says:

hey —
    i sent in some of these pics —

to the poster who obviously DOES NOT / CAN NOT READ… NOS4A2

the blonde trashy slut holding the Palin baby / posing with sarah palin is the SISTER of PALIN’s fiance.

trash marrying into the palin “family”

shows what ‘good ol’e bible thumpin’ can do! “golly gosh.. my kids would *NEVER* drink underage” never hang up 50+ velvet bottles of Crown Royal in their bedrooms where I could see it (“it’s just for show, mom!”)

*NEVER* have pre-marital sex!! not with abstinence-only ‘taught’ in our fine Christian schools.

these are bristol palin friends and her fiance’s sister. myspace page now taken down.

i wonder how much mccain vetted palin — ya know.. him having met her ONCE for 15 minutes before choosing her… with him pandering to gun-toting, bible preachin’, creationism teachin’, holy rollers. it’s pathetic.

their whole framework on life is so demented.
    it’s *such* a joke.

30. kendall says:

Can we just sell Alaska? Maybe to Canada or Russia? Who needs these Yahoos.

We can use the money to pay off the idiot Iraq occupation.

31. cara says:

What happens when you guys are all wrong. What happens when you come to find out that we are being played. Don’t you think that the ones pulling the strings are smarted then you??? They were smart enough to realise that if they allowed a plane to crash into WTC, that they’d have the nation eating out of GWB’s palm, they were also smart enough to realise that after eight years, you’d come to see that you were PLAYED…next move, gee, what would everyone do then, switch sides? Of course, why do you think Rove jumped ship early, I think he’s behind Obama, and I know,, but O’s a dem, don’t be retarted….the game’s the game. Everyone slams me and tells me I’m wrong, but what if I’m right? What then…..can we turn you all into Soylent Green, please? Look at the facts, the Rev who married Jenna Bush backs O, foxnews generally backs O, the whisper campiagn about Palin’s kid being the daughter’s, Rove tactic 101. (And if Biden doesn’t look like a man that can be bought, I mean come on) Do your research….after the 2000 election, do you really think McCain is going to do the bidding for Bush and co…you must be high. That man abhors Bush.
    But please, I hope I am wrong…. because as I see it now, barack hussein obama or 3(6) will be our next president and in a few years time, you’ll all be bitching about, where’s the change? Literally

32. think says:

Rupert Murdock the owner of the Conservative Fox news is supporting Obama…HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Ben F. says:

I’m with you Heath! Lets elect the young, greedy, American-bashing millionaires into office in November!

Change. That’s all we’re gonna have in our pocket if Obama wins.

34. chris says:

She’s hot, don’t hate
    She can have my baby too

35. Sandra says:

So just because Obama’s middle name is Hussein makes him pro-terrorist?

I have honestly talked to people I work with who really believe the same thing. And my conclusion: They are all dumber than a sack of dirt. It’s pathetic. Grow the hell up, educate yourself about what’s been going on, and start taking the future of your country seriously.

36. My goodness! I’ve been gone for over a week. This is glorious to read with lots of long and serious commentary from new peeps. I’m having an analgasm!

37. Corey U. says:

Well, to the guy that said it was a cheap shot to use Obama’s middle name you have got to be kidding me. We’re not allowed to use his middle name. What happens when he’s president? What happens when little Timmy asks, “What does the H. stand for?” Are we just going to deny the use of his middle name because it’s shared with the former Iraqi dictator? We have every right to use his middle name, in fact since it’s a Christian thing we expect our presidents to use their middle name in their official title. I’m a Republican but I can clearly see that this just isn’t a fair fight. There are far too many Democrats out there and I believe that this election was over before it started. Barrack Obama will make a fine president but there is no way he’s getting my vote. Besides, there are no pictures of Palin actually drinking or partying. And the downs syndrome baby, Trig, must be Palin’s because it would make since for her 44 y/o eggs to produce a downs syndrome kid, not Bristol’s. BTW: Sarah Palin is soooooooooo fucking hot. She gives off a naughty librarian vibe, no? Well I hope she’ll be the VPILF soon.

38. Baldrick says:

President and First Daughter.

The mind reels.

39. harry shpinkter reveberates: says:

Scary, very scary. I can’t believe this country has come to this. It’s obvious the republicans think were a bunch of fucking morons by expecting us to buy the crock of shit their selling. What’s even scarier is the fact that for the most part their right. The evidence is above in the “blogs.” Sadly, this site is a cross-section of society from which we can draw a somewhat accurate conclusion from. It’s time to move to Mexico and be an illegal immigrant.

40. Pete says:

I got the 40th fuckin’ comment! Politician’s are all full of shit! It doesn’t matter who you vote for, the American people are going to get screwed, it’s just going to be somebody else doing the screwing. Besides your vote doesn’t count anyway. George W stole the election in 2000 and 2004. I say don’t vote. The people who voted for the asshole politician’s have no right to complain about how bad the politician’s fucked up, because they voted for them.

41. Barbie says:

Ben F., have you lost your fucking mind? What the fuck is wrong with you Conservative bullshit fuck-ups? The economy is TANKING under a REPUBLICAN government – why you ask – BECAUSE of decreased governmental control of the banking and investment industries (deregulation of derivatives cum “credit-default swaps”. Basically this was the deregulation of gaming on Wall street. Don’t believe me? Read up any of Frank Partnoy’s books.

Sometimes governmental control is good (controlling derivatives), and yes, can be bad (control of what people do with their own bodies – abortion for instance).

But you’re too much of a gun toting, redneck ignoramus to really understand that you’re fucking yourself by voting republican (Unless you earn more than 250k per year, which is extremely unlikely given your bloody stupid comment).

42. Rick says:

Looking back at these old posts I see that some people were really so stupid as to think McCain -Palin had a chance !!!

43. Rick says:

# Heath Says:
    September 5th, 2008 at 12:20 am

Have the bastards left yet?