2008

Oct

Maggie Gyllenhaal is a Fucking Monster of the Day

How the fuck did Maggie Gyllenhaal ever make it into acting. She looks more like the weird girl who doesn’t shower and who ends up becoming a lonely librarian because books don’t judge her and books are always there for her when she needs them. She does not look like someone who could be the object of anyone’s desire in a movie, or in real life. She doesn’t look like a leading lady or like someone I’d even want to see on the fuckin’ screen and I guess it takes a whole lot of movie magic to make her someone the general public can stomach, like it took a whole lot of deep throat magic to get her where she is today, not because saying ugly girls suck dick to the top is a cliche, but because all girls suck dick to get to the top, the ugly ones just suck a little fucking harder…….

Posted in:Maggie Gyllenhaal|Monster|Ugly

1. n2tattoos says:

bcuz she gets naked.

2. diddleysquat says:

Jewish people run Hollywood. How much did I win?

3. Pervy says:

yes, she is a dog. she gets nude in the movie “secretary” and she has an ok bod. id do her if i met her in a bar at the end of the night and i was drunk.

4. HoodFellaz says:

I walked out of the Dark Knight because of her uglyness and i got a refund.

By the way what a shitty movie that was, except heath ledger part, that shit was horrible.

5. the guy behind the guy says:

I didn’t think they could get anyone worse that Katie Holmes for Batman but they did.

I heard in the next movie she comes back from the dead and becomes the Penguin’s poopie.

6. theAristocrat says:

Heath Ledger’s line in DK calling her ‘beautiful’ must’ve been hard to say, now that’s real acting.

7. rugger16 says:

I think she is an attractive women. I would take her over hollywoods fake I have to go under the knife to feel good about myself whores anyday.

8. Kenneth says:

She is much better looking than half the coked up skanks in Hollywood.

9. Bob says:

She ain’t pretty but she can certainly act erotic.
    She looks real versus her plastic competition and if she sucks more all the better.

10. goodwolf says:

She is a good actress, has a decent body and doesn’t mind doing nudity (Secretary, SherryBaby, etc.), but really pales in the attractiveness department in comparison to hotter actresses. If she is the only chick in the scene, not so bad, but if she is standing next to a couple of hotties, she comes across as very “plain”. Put her next to Adriana Lima and/or Alessandra Ambrosio or better yet Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron, who can both act and are beautiful. I don’t get why she works so much, as I can’t believe she is any kind of a draw. Nobody is going to see a movie JUST because she is in it. Whereas they definately would for Angelina or Charlize….

11. Jimmy says:

I think she’s attractive, going on her appearance on Letterman over the summer. Can’t say I’ve ever seen her in a movie.

12. Don Ho says:

She has the Gyllenhaal nose.