2008

Oct

Kristen Bell’s Uncensored Sex Scene from Forgetting Sarah Marshall of the Day

I hate Judd Apatow. I don’t know whether it’s because his movies suck and aren’t funny, but for some reason has convinced Hollywood that he’s fucking awesome and gets 10 movies a year, making him richer than most people for making garbage, when the rest of us don’t get paid shit for making garbage, unless you count the fact that if you leave it lingering long enough in your shit hole apartment, it starts to smell like dirty pussy, but as far as I am concerned that’s not payment. Or whether it’s because I think he’s a pedophile and after seeing his live show where a good 10 minutes was devoted to his daughter’s vagina, puberty, breasts and his movies are devoted to girls who look like they are 13 and who are put in sexual situations with Jewish guys like Seth Rogan who look 45. Or whether it’s because he casts ugly fucking chicks to be in all his fucking movies except for The Sarah Marshall one because it had Mila Kunis in it, and I don’t hold that against her, because we all need to get paid some day.

It also had Kristen Bell in it and these are the deleted sex scenes that weren’t censored properly, letting you see her pasty covered tits as she rides Russel Brand. Good times.

Posted in:Kristen Bell|Sarah Marshall

1. spunkboy says:

i don’t get it. what are we looking at? and why is there a blur on her arm?

2. bobo says:

Ever saw some celebs on .·:*¨ wealthyromanceS.Com¨*:·. ” This is an online dating service where wealthy singles can join who are looking for younger unattached people to enjoy their wealthy lifestyle with.

3. You know in the last pic, if a guy has his legs wrapped around a chick who’s on top of him, it only means she doing him with a strap-on.

4. luthor says:

Judd Apatow is awesome..this is why he’s in Hollywood making millions of dollars a year, and your sitting on your wetback ass in Montreal pretending your funny…

Or in other words, so you can understand it…”joo don’ haf too be yellus, mehn, joo can jes shut the fuck up, por favor”

and just so I dont have to post two times cuz I’m lazy, (I’m sure you can relate), whats wrong with katy perry’s tits…I thought tits on white chicks were a good thing, unless, your jealous of those too

5. joe says:

What is he, a fucking kike? Well there’s your answer. And why don’t you and Judd Apatow go get a room.

6. foxfire says:

Yeah, Judd Apatow isn’t funny. Sure. “The Larry Sanders Show” sucked. “Freaks and Geeks” was awful. “The 40-Year-Old Virgin” was excrement. Suuuure.

7. David says:

Pictures from “Kristen Bell’s Uncensored Sex Scene” that are now censored, even to the point where there is a blurred underarm. I truly believe the USA is getting more and more stupid every day.

8. Oh hai, just thought i’d let everyone know about this brilliant site my brother found

Basically its handing out completely FREE iTunes giftcards!
    You don’t need to spend a penny, login, or download anything! :D