2008

Oct

The Olsen Twin Haters of the Day

I guess these people don’t like the Olsen Twins because if they did I am sure they’d find better ways to spend their time and retract their publicity stunt to draw attention to the fact that the Olsen’s are down with fur, because it’s such a luxurious fabric for outerwear, underwear and even as blankets at your country hunting lodge. Sure the animals are skinned alive, and it’s a horribly cruel process to make a pelt, but it’s just a small price to pay for style, comfort and warmth.

These hippy motherfuckers need to chill the fuck out and worry about their vitamin B12 deficiency and their unshaved fur in their underwear, and maybe they could get a job, so that they don’t waste all of our time doing silly stunts during a work day, stalking the Olsen’s with messages that won’t change anything in their billionaire lives.

So while Mary Kate is out on drugs and Ashley is running their empire and the rest of us are sitting around in our underwear, struggling, these Peta motherfuckers are out making fools of themselves all in defense of their wrongfully treated animals. I know that these fuckers are just posers and don’t actually care. They just identify with a cause because it gives them a purpose, and they become obsessed with that cause, because it makes them feel like they are sincere, when in reality they’re forwarding these pictures to their family and friends to prove how committed they are because even their family and friends theink they are full of shit.

Don’t get me wrong, I love animals, I hate the idea of them getting hurt, because they are helpless and never really wrong humans, but I don’t really think about how cute they are when I am sitting down for a juicy burger, and no, I’m not referencing my wife’s pussy, even though it secretes brownish oily substances that smells like beef, because I never sit down and eat it. I mean an actual burger made from a slaughtered animal filling my belly proper.

Posted in:Haters|Olsen Twins

1. elvagreen says:

Her profile and photos were found on the millionaire/celebrity dating club ” wealthyromanceS.Com ” last week! “She is very picky about guys,” according to officials of that site, “they have to be fertile douches or she won’t date them!”

2. PoisonedV says:

Linked over from Holy Taco. Now, making connections, this is the story:
    “fur fag’ is a term used on the *chan net to refer to ‘furries’, people who want to fuck animals and humans with animal characteristics. they are hated more or less all around.
    now, this group, a group of PETA or ALF or idiotic animal rights activists, misconstrue the whole meaning of the word ‘fur fag’, either on accident or maybe to attract some of the people from any *chan

3. Candi Apples says:

The sign that read ‘Fur Tramps’ gave me a good chuckle.

But those signs should tell the whole and complete truth,that these girls are coke whores.

Ashley Olsen was recently interviewed by Diane Sawyer,and claimed she is “anti-social,not a people person”.

What a fuckin joke.If Ashely Olsen hates the limelight so much,then why does she date club owner/coke dealer
    Scott Sartiano? Or the talentless actor that is Scott Speedman?

And MK,is the trashiest of the duo,who has fucked some of the same dudes as Paris Hilton,so it’s a good guess that she has herpes as well.

Blame Paris Hilton,for the fact that young Hollywood is herpes infested.

4. ... says:

Who the fuck cares,

5. jbl says:

It should be legal to hunt and skin those PETA assholes.

6. Jason says:

Go to PETA’s website and watch how the fur farms operate you fucks. Your a bunch of pussy mother fuckers that don’t even know what your talking about. Go ffuck yourself assholes.

7. Me+urmom=U says:

I find it funny that if you look closely at that pic you see leather shoes. Why is that different then fur?

8. lawl says:

Me+urmom=U, they probably aren’t leather. There are lots of different materials that look like leather, that aren’t. All you have to do is look at the type of shoe before you buy it.