2008

Nov

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Talks About Her Milky Tits of the Day

I saw this clip of Elisabeth Hasselbeck on The View earlier today….they were talking about the pregnant man, who is legally a man, but technically a woman, because motherfucker has a pussy and uterus and gets her period and shit, and to me that makes him a her. I mean, If I can stick my dick in its bearded, mastectomy titty vagina, no matter how dry the fuckin’ thing is, or how much bigger his clit is than my dick, and bitch can get pregnant, despite the emotional and psychological damage it would do to me, she’s still a fucking woman. I don’t care what doctors or the law have to say about it, it’s just a loophole to get gay married….

Anyway, to perpetuate this weirdness of dude getting pregnant to be the father of his baby, the “mother” in the relationship’s been breast feeding the kid, despite how that makes no scientific sense, and Elisabeth Hasselbeck chimes in to say that when she was pregnant and saw other babies….she’d feel her titties fill up with milk….and that makes her a slut. A really weird slut who gets off on having random babies suck her tits, and I figured you’d like that because you are into sex offenders, since you are one.

Either way, here’s a song from Beyonce performing on Oprah, that she wrote for this weird extreme lesbian couple…..and their kid who is going to be totally fucked up when he accidentally sees daddy in the motherfuckin’ shower….

Scroll to 2:20, that’s how I feel about you…I’m doing that same gesture as I type this. Fucker.

Posted in:Breast Feeding|Elisabeth Hasselbeck|Tits

1. mike says:

I hope I can be a cinderella of someone. My friend recommend me a millionaire dating site **** MillionaireLover Com *** where I can meet millionaires. It’s really a hot place and just for millionaires or admires. If you are not serious, please don’t join!

2. HorneyLohanWanker says:

I would nosh for a day on that blond chicks tits.

They don’t call them fun bags for nuttin.

3. Jackhammer says:

say what you want about elizabeth hasselbeck, she is fuckworthy, and that can’t really be said about that many obama backers!

Ad beyonce is looking a lot thinner in that dress than she usually does…I guess having her weird faced long dicked boyfriend/husband fucking that carribean alien made her lose some weight….way to go marital infedility!

4. Hard On says:

Elisabeth Hasselbeck talking about her tasty pink nippled milk filled tits leaking… eh I’ve jerked it to worst.

5. Bob Smith says:

I would do Hasselbeck. I would insist she shut up. Imagine that blathering going on while you’re trying to concentrate on f’ing her. I’m not sure I could keep it hard under those conditions.

6. JD says:

Elizabeth is totally hot and very smart. She is the class of the hog fest called The View. The others on that show are bitter, ugly, stupid has-beens.

7. lol says:

Of course that dumb ass pregnant “man” is really a fucking woman. Doesnt matter what the fuck you call someone, whatever genitalia they have defines them. The media needs to stfu, always trying to make a story out of nothing.
    Media tried this shit 20 years ago they would have been shot.

8. D Boy says:

@ Jackhammer, all of Hollywood backed Obama! So how the hell can you say not many are fuck worthy? Scarlett Johanssen for one, J Lo, Beyonce, I could go on and on! BTW, all of the women named are more accomplished than Hasslebeck who basically came in 3rd place on Survivor, got a gig on the view and is now looked at as the voice of Biased, uneducated Republican soccer moms! You fuckin twit!