2009

Jan

Lindsay Lohan’s Girlfriend Looks Like Her Dad of the Day

I got this email:

this is why lindsay and sam are together…because sam looks like lindsay’s dad.

i’m no scientist…but i think lindsay might need some therapy to heal her issues with her dad…so she doesn’t date chicks that look like him.

that’s sick babe.

comparison pic attached…

Now I am no a scientist either, but I don’t think this is an issue of science, I mean it’s definitely not the cure to addiction or HIV, but it is common for girls to date dudes who look or remind them of their fathers. I guess when their dad’s are total fucking fuck ups who I hate and don’t even know, they turn to pussy, but I guess they just can’t break free from going for what they know.

It’s no secret that Lohan is hopped up on the booze and drugs she snorts as a result of having horrible parents and no childhood making her this weak scared victim, it’s also no secret that Sam Ronson looks like a man, but I wouldn’t go as far as to say that Ronson looks like’ Mike Lohan, but it wouldn’t be a shock if we found out she was one of his many love children he doesn’t know exist because he was blacked out from substance abuse and Dina Lohan’s annoying demands.

Posted in:Lindsay Lohan|Mike Lohan|Samantha Ronson

1. Mylowe Wooley says:

I’ll bet that Sam has a bigger penis than Michael.

2. Watching says:

That’s a pretty big stretch. And SR doesn’t look like a man, she just doesn’t fit the stereotypes of what is feminine. But I do think LL has her father’s ears.

3. Watching says:

By the way, men aren’t the reason some women are attracted to other women. The reason is women, doofus.

4. Watching says:

Wooley, you are so witty and original I can’t stand it.

5. Sarah says:

Samantha has her hair short, walks funny, has a few boyish gestures, likes to wear jeans and sweaters… so that´s why the writer is saying she looks like a man??

Leave the girl alone, she doesn´t mind what you all think of her, in case you didn´t know.

6. KBro says:

I wonder if she bleaches her asshole.

7. nisru says:

and i bet lindsay probably spray tans her asshole!

8. Iam Legend says:

sarah, leave her alone and miss out on all the funny stupid things she & firecrotch do….no she has a target painted on her ass by linds, while linds has a target tattoed on her ass so samro knows where the fun spot fer them is.
    now we need tia tequila to give them a lift to where ever and we all know tia loves to go lickety split when she is at the wheel…and ellen page can bring the whipped cream…this is too easy

9. Echo says:

Um, Sam looks a LOT like Spock in that picture. Someone research this!

10. ginger says:

The writer isn’t saying she looks like a man Sarah you fucking dumb ass, read. She said she looks like her dad, meaning there is a fucking resemblance. And if this bitch doesn’t care what we think of her, why are you defending her? She’s a fucking dumb bitch with no education, who goes and hosts parties every night with a celebrity known for doing class A drugs and drinking her ass off… she must be really intelligent.

11. Easy E. says:

No offense… But if I was in a bar, and Sam took a swing at me, I’d probably mistake her for a man and hit her back. Sorry. She looks very masculine. Having said that. It’s her style, and she’s entitled to it.

12. Rudolf says:

thanks !! very helpful post! =)

13. Anyone can me find this post. It’s title is Geo Leopard

14. Summer Camps says:

Best you could change the page subject DrunkenStepfather – Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment, Good Times… » Blog Archive » Lindsay Lohan’s Girlfriend Looks Like Her Dad of the Day to more better for your content you create. I liked the blog post yet.

15. I’m not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if
    the problem still exists.