2009

Jan

Kelly Rowland Was On The Beach of the Day

Kelly Rowland was out on the beach, doing the only thing that makes sense and that’s getting a little sun, because I guess she doesn’t feel dark enough now that’s she’s made all this money in the white man’s world by appealing to white girls. I like to call this shit getting back to her roots and keeping it real, even if the concept of black folk tanning makes no fucking sense to me. On a side note, she has fake tits and forgot her bikini, but you probably already figured that part out on your own. Forget what every teacher, boss, family member and friend has ever said about you being a fucking moron who will amount to nothing, you just proved yourself to be a genius to me and sure that may not get you anywhere in life, but sometimes that pat on the back is all you need.

Posted in:Beach|Kelly Rowland

1. Pmatt says:

You sound so ignorant, “I guess she doesn’t feel dark enough now that’s she’s made all this money in the white man’s world by appealing to white girls.” The world is blue and green, not white. So please check yourself, we’re in a new age now. White men and little white girls love young rich, beautiful and talented women like Kelly Roland. She was on the beach vacationing because she can afford to do so, not to try to look ethnic like the majority of white people. I’m just saying…ya’ll the one’s at risk of skin cancer and $h*t. While your at it try to squeeze a few grapes and make some melanin for your dumb white ass.

2. ms jazz says:

why hate on kelly like this

3. Angela says:

Pmatt: Good for you for speaking up! The comment above is one of the most ignorant statements that anyone could say. It is obvious that the writer is envious of Kelly…and would like to be in her position.

What’s wrong no money, self esteem is low, so that is why you need to talk about her. Your life in the crapper..no pay raise this year…cut backs driving you insane…instead of insulting Kelly you need to take a good and long look in the mirror..what do you see?

The world is a melting pot.. that is what makes it so beautiful… I think her tan is beautiful..wish I could tan like that…

4. softspoken says:

Pmatt, I agree with you…but some white (and by some i mean most) people cannot stop being ignorant its in their genes…Don’t trouble yourself with their remarks or opinions because its useless. Since the beginning of time all they have tried to is bring themselves up by putting other people (races) down.. and even through it all, “minorities” as they like to call us, among other things, have proven them to be the underdog, useless, untalented, evil pigs.

5. black puss says:

WHOEVERE WROTE THE ARTICLE I HOPE YOU DROP DEAD YOU RACIST WITE CRACKER PIG! YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS TAN TO LOOK LIKE US YOU IDIOT SO WHOS THE DUMMY? THEN YOUR PIGMENTS LOOK LIKE A WHOL;E BUNCH OF POLA DOTS WITH YA NASTY ASS RED AND WHITE SKIN. AFRICANAMERICANS HAVE THE BEST SKIN TONE AND AGE GRACEFULLY OTHER THEN YOU PIGS. SO FUCK OFF AND IM SURE KELLY DOESNT GIVE A FUCK THAT YOU TALKING SHIT BCUS SHE STILL SPENDING OLD MONEY AINT EVEN TOUCHED HER NEW MONEY YET! PEACE OUT ASS FACE WHITEY

6. Me Nigga says:

yeah, i agreee, fucked up article to write. Don’t like the tone, but hey, make the money you drunk step dad you..lol

7. DR.FUNK says:

Neither funny…nor relevant to why someone with dark skin might enjoy laying out on the beach.Have some coffee before you post next time.