2009

Feb

Kelly Clarkson’s Pretty Fucking Disgusting of the Day

Remember when you had a thing for Kelly Clarkson and you’d get mad at me for calling her a pig. You know when you thought she was the hottest popstar out there because she reminded you of the girl next door, because in reality, she was the girl next door. I’d say shit about how you can tell she’s a fat chick hiding in a skinny girl’s body because of contracts, I’d compare her to Ruben Studdard and I’d get so much fucking hate, like she meant so much to you, like she represented the American Dream, like thinking she was fat was against god’s way and was unpatriotic because she was an American Idol. Well Guess what, I win.

Well actually it looks like the dessert tray won, you know night after night after night, getting her fatter and fatter until reaching this point of fat, which as far as I am concerned is too fat to be seen in public but just fat enough to marry and and treat like the shit that she is to ensure food is on your table every night while living off her fortune.

Here she is in other clothes, I guess she was so excited to find shit that fit that she couldn’t wait to show the world….

Posted in:Disgusting|Fat|Kelly Clarkson

1. nunya says:

i always thought she had an ugly face even when she was skinnier, right now she put on more weight but she isnt a lardass compared to the fat cholas around here i can say she is just chubby

you wanna see fat? go stare at a mirror you damn wetback or go to a buffet and you will see a bunch of fat lazy mexicans waiting to get their grub on

jesus you just like borderline skeletic whores with eating disorders hence your obsession with blohan

2. Predator24 says:

The public stock price of Bed Bath and Beyond just went through the roof now that Kelly is modeling their Spring Clothing line

3. RXB says:

Damn, nunya you are such the little heartbreaker you hate blacks , mexicans who’s next . Let me guess you hate the jews also LOL . Try focusing your energy on getting out of that rat and lice infested trailer.

4. Bob Smith says:

I’m just waiting for some cow to tell us how she is actually “normal” and that we have an abnormal body image of what should look like blah blah blah.

Meanwhile, she’s a fat cow who doesn’t know how to put on makeup.

Bleech.

5. nighthawk says:

I would definitely fuck her. shes got that cute chubby thing going, and besides, chubby girls are grateful fucks…

6. nunya says:

rxb you are a faggot, i’m not even american nor have i lived in trailer so try again you butthurt monkey loving shit head.

idiots like you who get offended over racial slurs shouldn’t even be online

7. nunya says:

bob go find some ice snorting two bit skeletor whore to fuck, im sure that’s what you’re into…fucking skeletic women with the body of a 9 year old african malnourished nigger has to be a turn on for you huh

8. Bob Smith says:

So in your world, you either have sex with fat women or starving women? That’s cool. I can appreciate that you have a fetish. Both kinds of women that you mention are usually very grateful for the attention.

(personally, I like a woman that when you say “gym” to them, they don’t think of the guy James who works down at Taco Bell)

9. nunya says:

nah but i dont like women that look like death will take their soul away while im trying to fuck them…for that id go get a crack whore and make her od while im fingering her g-spot with a crackpipe

i dont like whales either…i actually get disgusted when i see these fat bitches wearing tank tops and shorts showing their fat rolls

I like women that are curvacious, not girls that have the body of a little boy

10. Bob Smith says:

Fair enough. But Kelly Clarkson is fat. There’s no gentle way to put that. And even at that, it doesn’t matter, except that she says stuff like “I don’t feel the need to diet”.

11. nunya says:

i dont feel the need to jerk off to shit online and i still do it…what can i say? we all suck in some way

12. Bob Smith says:

hahahaha great post.

13. out of hell says:

Yummy, I love my women like my pizza crust, warm and doughy. I would drill her in the ass then watch her lick the shit off.

14. hef says:

funny how a nobody like her has so people worked up

15. johnson says:

she looks like shrek

16. gia says:

I actually like the black & white dress, but she should be going for vertical not horizontal stripes… She is definitely “fat” for a celeb, but I would consider her “chubby” for a regular girl. She has an unfortunate shape where she has very small tits & a little belly & a giant ass & enormous thick thighs & legs & on top of that she looks short…She has always had kind of a homely face even when she was slimmer, so that hasnt changed too much… She has a good voice though, so she will always make more money than me, no matter how fat she gets.

17. RXB says:

Some stupid ass foriegner thinks I’m a faggot or a butthurt monkey. wow! my feeling are so hurt. Hi nunya!!

18. hornydevil says:

I want to bend her fat ass over and wear it out