2009

May

Pam Anderson and her Pink Bikini Remember of the Day

If you’re wondering why Pam Anderson is wearing a pink bikini on memorial day, it is in memory of her pink vagina, that has over the years got greyer, thicker skinned, callused and diseased.

You know, remembering a time she was more desirable, a sex symbol and a woman other women aspired to be like because they knew their boyfriends and husbands were jerking off to her. Someone who helped build the fuckin’ breast implant industry.

Something I think deserves a fuckin’ parade and day off for.

Here are the pics.

Posted in:Bikini|Pamela Anderson

1. nevets says:

is that an infected camletoe ??

2. Bob Smith says:

I still think she looks good considering her age.

I would do her, but wear a thick rubber because of hep.

3. Shaun says:

I want to rape her black, diseased foul smelling pussy so bad…damn.

I’ll make sure to wear ten condoms and dip my penis in hydrochloric acid after raping her.

4. nunya says:

i wouldnt touch her hole of death…i heard it makes shit fall off

5. hotgirl says:

She is so sexy and delicious. I found a hot place where you can find such partners.
    *** S e e k b i —Co M ***Try your best to enjoy life. I bet you can find your lover there

6. Nothing like an old leather purse with hepatitis walking around the beach to remind you how far late 80′s early 90′s groupies whores have come.

Well played, hick looking whore.

7. Perv says:

If it wasn’t for those bikini bottoms holding them in, her pussy lips would be hanging to her knees.

8. Raymond says:

I don’t think hydrochloric acid could kill the shit from fucking that bitch bareback. I would def. do her with a sheepsskin. I would probably have shove a ham in her pussy and pull the bone out to make a bushing, that thing is so wore out if a strong wind blew my dick would raddle back and forth and I ain’t that small, but no Tommy Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!