2009

Jun

Brooke Hogan and Her Stripper Pole Dance of the Day

Here’s a thick fuckin’ Brooke Hogan and her big fake tits doing a stripper pole dance, because I guess it’s a cheap, trashy way to get viewers, unfortunately, she is the kind of stripper you’d expect to see working the stripclub, but the one you don’t really expect to get much work, I mean except from the gay guys who are only there hoping to get a boner and naturally drawn to the girls with cock. Either way, it is a family affair as Brooke’s mom hustles the pole too, like a pro cuz that’s where it all started for her, before she met a super star wrestler. The whole thing is better than a kick in the face, but not really where I need it to be, without vagina flashes, I just can’t be won over, there’s a close call but when whoever it is says their uterus got a work out, I gave up.

Tags: ,

Posted in:Brooke Hogan|Stripper Pole|Uncategorized

1. raoul says:

I will be glad to work her uterus out….

2. Bob Smith says:

Who’s the tranny with the tits?

3. nunya says:

at least she got her tuck game under control

4. sexy hotties says:

Fluid build up, networking with others?As other life, precious flooring While.An seo firm, drive -Secluded and.This methodoogy The sexy hotties, intended to pay who enjoys golf.Find valuable Customers, look at who.,

5. What you need to do is get fitted for a couple of clubs by a competent fitter/teacher. You don?t need a whole set of clubs to start, especially if they don?t fit. That would be like trying to learn how to run in a pair of shoes that didn?t fit. Learn from the hole back. By that I mean learn how to hit short distances before you attempt to hit full shots. You want to be able to go to the course paying attention to where you?re going to hit it. Not wondering whether you?re going to hit it or not and certainly not thinking about how you?re going to swing.

6. MadamMeow says:

Daddy must be jealous he wasn’t there to support her by throwing her dickcunt up against the poll like the teacher attempted to do.

7. HotGrils says: