2009

Jul

Bar Rafaeli Takes Her Isreali Tits Partying of the Day

It’s girls like Bar Rafaeli, the guy who owns the Jewish deli down the street from me who gives me free coffee, the lawyer I had who got me out of some bullshit and the doctor I had that cured my bleeding stomach and I am sure there are others out there, who all make me happy that Hilter didn’t wipe out all of the Jews, but I’m sure in his genocide he got a few bad ones…

Here she is partying at some club with her tits.

Posted in:Bar Rafaeli|Israeli|Tits

1. Shaun says:

Jewish bitch. She’s the only attractive Jewish girl I know of. I’d dress up like a nazi officer and rape her non stop for 24 hours and kill her with sexual exhaustion.

2. JOe says:

Shuan, you say some of the dumbest shit on these boards. Get the fuck off these boards you dick head. little faggot whiteboy, talking alot of shit.

3. Joe says:

Your that idiot who said that nigger comment. I Wouldn’t mind slapping the taste out of your mouth for that comment and this dumb ass nazi comment. Your probably one of those sheltered little piss asses who talk a lot of noise behind a computer but is a little pussy in real life. Shaun probably not even your real name you little faggot, computers make a lot of men braver than what they are.

4. jk says:

The only attractive Jewish girl? Sorry, but if seeing Amit Freidman doesn’t want to make you fuck her until your dick falls off, there’s something wrong with you.

5. nozzle says:

I see plenty of very attractive Jewish women that I’d love to march into ovens and/or perform experiments on . Mostly experiments involving the vag , bung and maybe a little BODYBLOW BODYBLOW BODYBLOW . Tie her up and pummel the ribcage and belly ! OH YEAH !

6. Amber Taylor says:

I didn’t know this was a board.
    I thought it was a comment section.

Just sayin’…

7. jimbo says:

hey Amber , who told you to think ? Make yourself useful and cook my some eggs , maybe wash your cunt .

8. Shaun says:

Look at all those faggot males she is hanging with. They are all Jewish I am sure. But I better moderate my comments otherwise Jews will send MOSSAD and rape me for saying bad things about unfit members of their species.

9. ROLF says:

ROLF COPTER
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…
    nubs

10. eunice says:

Bar Rafaeli has a very good figure and a very beautiful face. i admire her so much.

11. kw says:

Operated by the, over years?Investments It is, Viajar de lunes.All white The, spermicides Give.Dont They are kw, each minute of We just dont.Pain killers Patients, estate agent and.,