2009

Jul

A Little Mid-Friday Pick Me Up of the Day

I like to take a minute everyday and reflect on life to convince myself it’s not so bad to prevent me from killing myself. I ususally do that by watching something where I can say that no matter how bad my life is, always remember that at least I’m not Brooke Hogan, her singing career or this fuckin’ performance….I don’t know who convinced her that she’s got what it takes, you know that she’s got talent, but they created a poor girl who is out there embarrassing herself everytime she does what she thinks she is good at and what she thinks is her calling, when honesty would have just put her delusions to rest and she’d be living off her dad’s money like a good little rich girl instead of trying to make it on her own doing something that alienates both herself and her audience because most people feel bad pointing and laughing…I am not one of those people….

Posted in:Brooke Hogan|Performs

1. jim says:

HER DADDY TOLD HER SHE WAS GOOD, RIGHT AFTER HE SUCKED ON HER DICK!! HULKSTER IS THROWING HIS FUCKING MONEY AWAY PAYING FOR THIS IDIOT TO MAKE AN ALBUM!! IF YOU WANT TO SEE BROOKE LIVE JUST GO DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL 7-ELEVEN AND SHE WILL BE PLAYING IN THE PARKING LOT….FOR FREE!!

2. Smitty says:

Plus she has a FLAT ass.

3. Smitty says:

My diarrhea farts are more pleasing to the ear than this shit!

4. throbgod13 says:

FUCKING FAIL, DICKHEAD. I PUT A JIHAD ON YOU.

5. Dave's Not Here says:

My Dear Hades:

What channel puts this shit on!? I’d rather listen to a Dr. Phil marathon than listen to this shit. Damn! Her daddy’s semen must taste like shit for her to actually want to try to make her own money!

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

6. Bob Smith says:

I didn’t realize that Geddy Lee (on the left) had blonde hair. Plus he used to sing a lot better.

I would have loved to hear him sing “Fly by night”.

7. Amber Taylor says:

Sub-par…

8. Hailey says:

I could only last 30 seconds. God awful.

9. Kelly says:

that was horrible…

10. Carol says:

This is what ‘hollyfuckwood’ have become … kids of almost famous little people can buy their way into the hearts and minds of the public … and it doesn’t help that all of these ‘celebrity shows’ follow their every move … hoping for a story or a mishap to fill the void … OMg … Well everyone be prepared because the first vanguard of russians have brought their ‘trillions’ into hollywood to make their babies happy … and believe me, the first ones are killers … just observe.
    These ‘celebrities’ get WHAT THEY WANT AND WHAT THEY NEED! There are many forms of prostitution folks.

11. KitKat says:

The worst part is where she keeps speaking into the mic, like some low frog croak, “yeah”. 2nd worst thing is that the guitarist/2nd banana isn’t good either. At least have the sense to hire someone REALLY great to keep you afloat, banana for brains! She doesn’t know what she sounds like. 1 year of voice lessons with a top coach and I think she’d be OK, but she (or her handlers) are too ignorant to do that. Shame.