2009

Aug

Heather Graham is in her Bikini of the Day

I am slowly dying – and so is Heather Graham’s sex appeal, but before she’s a total sloppy pig, she’s still got a few more years in her, I don’t know if I’m gonna be so lucky, that’s why I am going to pass the fuck out so I can punish myself all over again, and I’ll leave you these pictures to help you while punishing your genitals you pathetic motherfucker. I’ve had enough writing for the weeek.

Posted in:Bikini|Heather Graham

1. shaun says:

I’d rape her non-stop till my cock breaks and falls inside her pretty pussy. What a babe.

2. Dave's Not Here says:

I’d fuck her until I was cumming blood.

Then I’d stick in her ass.

3. Joel Osteen says:

I’d stick a metal skewer through her fat tits and lead her around like the lil schnauser cunt that she is . I’d make her shit on the ground and then I’d smash her face in it and say ” bad doggie , NO !” and for punishment , yep , steel toe kicks to the ribcage BODYBLOW BODYBLOW BODYBLOW . After that I’d give her the Westminster Kennel Club “treatment ” . Thats a nice icy cold bath where I dunk her purty lil head into soapy water to the brink of drowning again and again, and again . When that gets boring ( not ever :) ) , a nice flea powder application to her face . Time for lunch ! Alpo moistened with my piss is the dish “du jour”, toujours , bien sur , merci . Next , some jumping through hoops and fetch . Now , back into her cage for a lil rest , tomorrow’s another day , pup pup .

4. m says:

what the fuk is up wit this clown and that torcher shit , I would definelty nail this chick

5. Kodos says:

The leg-spread shot makes her look like a pre-pubecent child. Gross. Roller-girl has really fallen.

6. HorneyLohanWanker says:

I would skate a cock up her ass, thats for sure.

All the while torturing her nipples.

7. HorneyLohanWanker says:

Update Beaner, I can only shoot so much jiz at this little snatch.

Give me something new.

8. MadamMeow says:

The first pic makes we want to have a taste. Yum =)

9. ray pugh says:

i’d like to stick my seafood gumbo deep into her greasy mutton shutters