2009

Oct

Corey Feldman Still Gets Pussy of the Day

It is funny how when you’re a teenage hearthrob 20 years ago, you still manage to land decent lookin, much younger than you pussy today. It’s like even when you fade into obscurity, you can just walk or head out to clubs with your IMDB page printed up, so that when girls approach you to ask why you are growing your hair out like Michael Jackson, and wearing weird military style shirts like Michael Jackson and you respond with stories of unrequited love and exploring each other’s bodies back when you were a teenager and he wasn’t dead, you have back-up evidence that you are in fact who you say you are and your story is truth, and everyone knows that a man with an IMDB page, no matter how out of work he is, is a man who can get laid because girls are whores who flock to people they have seen on TV, or movies, because society thinks that shit is power and a lot more interesting than dating an insurance salesman or some shit…..

Pics via Fame

Posted in:Corey Feldman|Pussy|Tits

1. (608): She said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered “Simba”

(610): I just sent a picture of my dick to a girl, her phone gave her an error message “attachment was much too large to be sent to your device” Win?

(613): she was blowing me and I farted, she gave me a high five and kept going.

(740): I would plow her like an amish guy supporting his family

(MDT): My Drunk Texts.com – For those of you who turn into prolific and inappropriate texters after a few drinks, be warned: your SMS ramblings may end up as someone else’s entertainment online.

2. jenipurrr says:

dude, that’s his wife…they’ve been married for years and are both pretty cool people. He isn’t stuck up in the least. So what if he is sort of a joke nowadays…he knows it and works it.

3. S-Show says:

The amazingly hot chick in these pics is his wife, retard!

4. Danklin says:

I’m sure his wife will be glad to know that bloggers think she’s a hooker her husband picked up. Real nice. Speaking of IMDB, bloggers should use it to do some fucking research.

5. j-sizzle says:

yeah got to go on record with everyone here. it’s his wife. they both shop at my store and are really friendly and cool people.

6. Tash says:

LOL yeah, definitely his wife. She’s always been a lovely lady, but I gotta say she’s looking pretty great here. These two make a really great couple. It’s too bad that you just assumed she is a whore/random chick from a bar.

7. liz says:

what i’m more amazed about is the fact that this post only has two sentences.

8. MadamMeow says:

Was Corey Feldman always a midget???

9. yawn says:

yes get self righteous over a throwaway blog post =)

10. Misfit says:

I fucked her in the washroom at the Plaza when he was on stage with his gay band a couple years back when that goof Corey Haim setup that gig for their homo reality show. She was actually a wicked lay, really got into it, talks dirty and liked it bareback, wasn’t expecting that! And on our way out of the can and down the stairs we passed half a dozen guys that knew exactly what we just did :D

11. SureYouDid says:

I’m not sure which is more ludicrous; that you claim to have nailed this broad, or claimed to have attended a concert for Feldman’s band.

12. abby says:

Worst site ever.

13. oscar says:

you kidding?? corey feldman’s wife looks like a hooker?! not in my city!

now if you wanted to make case when talking about Shauna Sands..

14. thisguy says:

wow some people are way to uptight about a cory. relax folks, he is not a real person, he is a feldman

15. job pranks says:

Vital for devising, For as long?A good holiday, you Thats OK.They are not, discovered These new.Where they all job pranks, upcoming post Ill sure how your.A bank executive, easily sign up.,

16. Wow,I love Michael Jackson! He was the most talented to ever do it! We will never ever have someone like MJ! RIP to the GREATEST!