2009

Oct

Dog the Bounty Hunter’s Wife Has Big Tits of the Day

Florida lookin’ trash Dog the Bounty Hunter’s wife has pretty big tits. Sure she’s a fat pig of a woman, but seriously, she could be a fat pig of a woman with small tits, making her almost worth jerking off to, and the real nice thing about them is that she’s given her disgusting fat tits a name “BeBe”, amazing. It is people like her who have double breastedly changed the biggest bra size in the lingerie section at Sears, or Wal Mart, where I always seem to find myself, from DD to F’s and fucking G’s and despite never really understanding my friends being all about the big tits, no matter what the rest of the body looks like, because I have a fat wife and know that any tit can’t compensate for the filth I hae to put up with, but I’d make the exception for this whore, cuz I feel like switching my sexual fantasies up as the whole hot bodied, tight teenage girls is played out….and trust me when i say, I don’t actually mean that.

Pics via Fame

Posted in:Dog the Bounty Hunter|wife

1. DDelicious says:

Men who don’t like rounder, soft women as well as slimmer women have a tendency to swing both ways between a slim boobless woman and trim svelt men. Let’s face it! Same with men that have have smaller penises…they prefer tiny Asian women so they feel more endowed. I don’t know your schtick Drunken jerkface but I’m pretty sure you fall into both categories…so you like small Asian men?

2. kubla says:

DDDelicious: No FAT chicks! Go back to protesting in front of Hooters, jeez. What is a fat chick like you even doing here?

3. drunken pig says:

The only thing bigger than this slobs tits,is her mouth…..it tit fuck her thou!!

4. rob says:

so what is her bra size?

5. Imtheloserbehindyou says:

For poping out ten kids she still looks ok. Those nails are too much guess she dosent want to give him hand jobs.
    I wonder how many loads would it take to cover those nice mellons.

6. jerk says:

“and despite never really understanding my friends being all about the big tits, no matter what the rest of the body looks like…”

Think I know what you’re talking about.

“She gots sum big ol teeties on er!”

“HORK…but it looks like a walrus mated with a wart hog.”

“You can’t fuck her face! She gots sum big ol teeties on er!”

7. anony says:

The South Park takeoff on her was hilarious!

8. Arthritis in dogs can be a major problem that many people never even think of in senior dogs.

9. Bible Books says:

Great site I was really inspired. Have a blessed day and keep up the good work!