2009

Dec

Halle Berry from Behind of the Day

Here’s some Halle Berry mom ass….these pictures are boring…but not as boring as this post….it happens…I’m uninspired most of the time and my hangover is worse than the condition her mom pussy must be in…

Pics via Bauer

Posted in:Ass|Behind|Halle Berry

1. drunken pig says:

Past the expiration date!!…may still be used for the following….rusty trombone,clevland steamer,dirty sanchez….and tossing my salad!!

2. HorneyLohanWanker says:

I would buy her just for the rim job. Anything else is … Meh.

3. grant says:

apparently got the booty from momma’s side….

4. HorneyLohanWanker says:

Her white master didn’t give her that chocolate skin.

It be her momma dun dood it.

5. Fuckstik says:

Like Beyonce , twats like her can be found at any bus stop but because she’s a black , all the blacks feel some type of collective ownership of her success and it is politically correct and convenient for whites to proclaim how beautiful she is . I’d fuck her hard and cum deep in her mulattoe cunt , have an octaroon baby by me cunty , be a single baby mama .

6. m3 says:

I’d love to to find that bus stop.

7. Real says:

judging from the comments..
    ppl of this stature is why the
    US is failing.

1 in 6 ppl suffer from mental
    illness.

3 in 6 suffer from ignorance, stupidity & hate.

8. drunken pig says:

Real means…..I like to be analized and,shoved into a dumpster;behind the 7-11!!

9. drunken pig says:

4 in 5 say’s Real like’s the sperm shot…..in the face!!

10. HorneyLohanWanker says:

Real, owning your own darky isn’t mean, it is just getting value for your dollar. You are going to be paying for the baby mommas anyway, why not get some use out of their cunnies at the same time?

11. (608): She said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered “Simba”

(610): I just sent a picture of my dick to a girl, her phone gave her an error message “attachment was much too large to be sent to your device”

(613): she was blowing me and I farted, she gave me a high five and kept going.

(740): I would plow her like an amish guy supporting his family

(MDT): My Drunk Texts.com – For those of you who turn into prolific and inappropriate texters after a few drinks, be warned: your SMS ramblings may end up as someone else’s entertainment online.

12. Samantha says:

Dude, you wouldn’t be hungover if you took a shot of this (click link). Happy to send you some free samples if u want. Just fwd a mailing address.

13. Hi. Really good information on Maqui Berry. I happened upon your good blog while searching google. For the preceding few days I’ve been seeking to learn more. Specially anything to do with the diet babble. I’ve seen it all and my neighbor proceeds pushing her recent weight loss craze on me. So I’m grateful I found you. All the best!

14. Ariel Dinis says:

You’re in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a fantastic process in this topic!