2009

Dec

RIP Motherfucker The Brittany Murphy Edition of the Day

Just last night my friend asked me who would I rather fuck Brittany Murphy or Alicia Silversone…I said Brittany Murphy hands down maybe he was some visionary who predicts deaths, or maybe he’s just a virgin loser who asks me those questions every time I see him….

I can only assume at 32 she died of a drug overdose…but it her defense, I’d turn to drugs if I let Ashton Kutcher inside me too….so I guess that means it is all his fault…

Actors are fucked up, they do too many drugs and have too much money and too little to do especially when not getting work, free time and money means getting fucked up….

She was only 32…..what a fucking waste but at least her legacy will live on in such classics as happy feet and the voice on King of the Hill amongst other good movies peppered with real shit movies…

I am not sure if drugs are bad or if Hollywood is bad and the drugs are just really fucking good.

Either way, she won’t be coming to my birthday party this year and I guess no one will be going to hers either. Good job throwing your life away you self-destructive twat who didn’t realize what you had….

I’m gonna go masturbate to Brittany Murphy in 8 Mile, I know all you whiners think its wrong cuz she just died, but I figure it’s better to do it now while she’s still warm than later when she’s cremated….Wow..that was even low for me..

Seriously though, it is sad news, it is fucked up, but people die all the time, especially when they are drug addicts….she should have got help. RIP Motherfucker….

Update -I find myself coping with this loss by going through all the same steps we all go through……I am so cliche….

Step 1 Denial – She didn’t die, it must be a joke or staged cuz she is tired of being in the limelight oh right she’s not in the limelight….

step 2 Anger – Bitch, she had everything going for her, so many people would have traded lives with her why would do this to us……

step 3 Bargaining -Why God? Why would you take her….Bring her back to life or something…I swear I’ll quit drinking….

step 4 Depression – A life without Brittany Murphy is a life not worth living. The day is grey and will remain grey the rest of our days without her. There’s no point to go on without her….

step 5 Acceptance – Oh well, I guess death is part of life and people die everyday, especially when they are drug addicts, not much we can do about it but go on with life. I have no sympathy for suicide. Now everyone let’s go on with our lives….

Posted in:Brittany Murphy|R.I.P.

1. Earl the earthworm says:

Oh yeah , can’t wait to slither in her eye socket and feast on her brains , maybe I’ll enter via her dead pussy hole , her cold cunt snot will help me squirm up in there and eat her ovaries !

2. Margie the maggot says:

Hey Earl ! Save some for me ! A maggot gotta eat too . Maybe I can crawl in her nose and live off of her boogies before I eat her nasal cavity and sinuses . There’s enough to go round Earl . Remember : SHARING MEANS CARING !!!!

3. HorneyLohanWanker says:

Ah, you are the one person in the world that can be counted on to deliver Jesus!

MY favorite picture too, like oyu did it just for me.

Ahh, Brittany, you could have kept it going for another day and made my month by being my fuck toy, then offing yourself, I mean, what could it have hurt?

4. Jay says:

She was found by her mother 8AM in the shower with no pulse and never regained it dispite all the CPR.
    The cops are involved.
    Perhaps her fathers gonna giving somebody cement shoes for Christmas.

5. Bill says:

Well, I guess that’s what happens when you stick half of Colombia up your nose.

6. Lloydyboy says:

This is sad news. On the positive side, take a look at her husband. If a fat piece of shit loser like him can bag a movie actress who looks like a 9 year old, there’s hope for all of us.

7. Lt.Dangle says:

Well thats not a fucking shock that she’s dead.

8. Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker, PhD says:

I’d like to watch her home movie where she snorts a lot of coke and then gives her boyfriend a smoking blowjob (no, not her fat ugly husband, I’m sure she was getting fucked on the side). I bet she looked really hot with a cigarette and a load of cum on her face.

9. Jay says:

Her diabetic issues recently tool a turn for the worse.
    It’s a nasty disease that does serious damage to the heart and organs. Blood sugar spikes and dips also create crazy behavior.

That was a Saturday in Hollywood and since the cops are still at the house and have taken her body against the family’s wishes who knows.
    I dont like to talk about people that arent around to defend themselves. She was a sweet New York type girl who dated reguler guys, even her electrician.

10. kazoo says:

Even odds she died of anorexia.

11. Dr. Drew says:

RIP Brittany…I had just watched 8 Mile this last week.

12. Pants man says:

It was the Jews.

13. Nino says:

The Jewz ?
    Now that’s possible, she and her husband had a HUGE beefs some of Hollywoods big cheeses. They want to own and control everything ya know
    She was thin but not anorexic thin however I’m not a MD. Anorexic’s don’t eat then go throw up at at 8AM or earlier.

14. Expletive(BMP) says:

De mortuis nil nisi bonum

15. HorneyLohanWanker says:

Expletive(BMP), we are not speaking ill of the dead, we are talking about some hollywood piece of gash. They aren’t even human.

I would still fuck the bitch, but I would have to heat up her cooter a little first.

16. LolleyGagger says:

10-1 the asshole husband is to blame.

17. LolleyGagger says:

…made me wet just hearing her laugh.

18. Amazing Larry says:

RIP Luanne

19. Expletive(BMP) says:

HorneyLohanWanker you’re awesome, somewhat off the wall, but awesome non the less.

20. Frothy Afterbirth's Mom says:

I wonder if frothy could sneak into the morgue and tap that cold ass like a keg of coors light. It would still be the most intelligent and good looking thing he ever stuck his johnson into.

21. LolleyGagger says:

her being “sick for awhile” sounds like poisoning.

22. -Joe says:

Poisoning yes, possible from her own body

I think she may have had high bood glucose for a couple days. Without insulin her body consumed itself since it couldnt process glucose to sustain.
    This happend to a friend of mine Jimmy, He got real skinny no matter how much he ate the started vomiting and died of heart attack
    #2 Diabetes.

Her assistant said she would get weird spells, drank lots of water, peed & ate 1 peanut butter and jelly sandwich an hour and never gained a pound.
    People doing loads of cant do coke dont do that.
    She likley didnt go to the hospital because if hospital word got out shes a diabetic, nuts or a druggie producers would no longer cast her because they cant get insurence.
    Thats why you will never hear that from a publicist, they are all LIERS
    This is what happened to Lohan, and those Barton sisters, they now have to start at the bottom again.
    Well thats opinion anyway

23. TE says:

Harsh. but true.

24. davy says:

who cares ? Fuck her , she’s dead , fuckin cunt . I’m glad she’s dead , I’m gonna jack off on her gravestone , maybe shit on her burial plot .

25. sexxiebebe23 says:

If you party like she did, you cant expect to live long, she was always drunk.

26. i like your site .. Good colors and designs. The citizen of this perfect site form on your own and you admittedly can not set person to do it to suit your needs? Plz act as an riposte because I do! | M trying to learn how to style and invent my personal blog and chose where u bought up. Thanks