Jan

Alexis Arquette is the Hot Tranny of the Day

No, I’m really not into trannies, despite all the propaganda a lot of “straight” guys I know try to force on me, like some kind of telemarketing scam sent from tranny headquarters to divert the reality that they are freaks of fucking nature who freak my the fuck out, and turn them into sexual objects for people who don’t want to admit they’re gay. I’ve heard shit like if a tranny fucks a girl it’s less gay and more straight than watching a man fuck a girl, because there are four sets of tits, even though one of those sets of tits is on a fucking dude. I’ve heard the whole “hormones” determine whether we are male or female and their hormones state they are female, despite their dicks telling me otherwise. The whole thing is just a sign that the world is about to end, sure there have always been weirdos who did this in the privacy of their own homes, but now they are allowed out in public without getting stoned to death or fed to the lions and it’s throwin’ off our society…..but if you’re not like me but like a lot of guys I know, here’s some tranny pussy to get off to…you fucking weirdo….

Pics via PacificCoastNews

Posted in:Alexis Arquette|Tranny

1. Drunken Pig says:

I disagree,shoot this fucking thing!!

2. Expletive(BMP) says:

That’s not a tranny, that’s a dude wearing a dress; at least a class action tranny could be called a trap, that’s not even a trap, that’s ‘kill it with fire!’ C’mon hayzeus, Pred got better whores than this thing.

3. your mom says:

he rocks. You dudes must be very uncomfortable and insecure if you feel threatened by her. Fools.

4. Emma G says:

HA! Expletive(BMP) beats off to trannys!

5. luv2lickclit says:

I bet two pennies that Drunken Pig is spanking the monkey to this human barf!!

6. katie says:

hey he looks better than horsey montag!!

7. Uncle Ruckas spitting hate says:

You white dudes are a bunch of weirdos. This has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

Frankly I am repulsed at this hideous shit. In Africa this would be stoned and beaten to death.

SO is this what you white Americans do on your free time, got damn you have truly fallen off the tree of hope. Faggots and homos running rampant, white males marrying little boys and little boys marrying white males.

A tree of faggotness, just like Aids came out of Africa, Faggotness and homosexuality came out of the white man. What, is the number about 50% of you white males are homosexual and faggots and growing in Europe and America. With the other races following you in the faggot race.

Arent you white males concerned that about 75% of you and your children will become faggots. ALmost like the AIds epidemic in Africa, there is a faggot epidemic in America. NAMBLA(North American Man Boy Love association is a white made association. What race in their right mind would allow a man boy love association. The white race, thats who.

I know I am spitting hate, but this has to be said, this is an abomination.

Hail Hitler and Hail Obama Bin laden, may you all die a slow death.

8. Sweetness says:

See who says Blacks can’t hate? Way to promote your race you ignorant dumb fuck!

9. When I'm drunk I see double says:

“…. it’s less gay and more straight than watching a man fuck a girl, because there are four sets of tits…..”

“Four sets” of tits on two persons? Is a set just one tit?

10. UNCLE RUCKAS says:

Sweetness, I say this as a representative of GOD and his ultimate journey. You are going to die in hell reborn if you dont repent your wicked ways of promoting this deviancy. Why haven’t your white male representatives stoned this abomination yet. Where is the pride you once had when you took over innocent peoples lands, killed, enslaved and rapped women. You whites were vicious bastards back in the day, Ask the American Indians who you double crossed like the Unloyal Goons you are.

Bring that back and Stone these faggots, America’s future is looking very faggoty, and it looks like the white race is the front runner in promoting this abomination along with the rest of the races committing this act of the wickedness.

Repent ye Faggots,

11. Cam says:

not until they bleed for 7 days every month without dying are they going to be a woman. and he may have ‘female’ hormones going on, but please, what female (that isn’t a $2 hooker) dresses like that?! STEP OFF OUR GENDER TRANNIES!!!

12. ray says:

uncle ruckas, you bored little white boy…stop trying to instigate & shut the fuck up you ignorant moron.

13. Uncle Ruckas says:

Ray, let me guess you are one of those “can we all get along Negros”, trying to appease the white man. Ignorance is bliss Ray, You are an ignorant Negro who does not know his roots, swim back to Africa and get in touch with your ancestors and see what your Negro representatives have to say.

14. When yet again I believe you compose something unique! I hope you are going to create more and quickly , I adore transsexuals!

15. TS Lover says: