Feb

Charlize Theron’s Hard Nipple in the Rain of the Day

I wish a hard nippled could get me hard, but even when it is on the hottest bitch, it just doesn’t do anything for me. I don’t think it’s got anything to do with me being a fag, but more to do with being desensitized. See, when I was 16 this shit on one of the girls in my class was enough to make me cum, maybe it was cuz they were 16 and I’m into that demographic, but I doubt that’s got anything to do with finding shit boring now.

I need my pussy doin’ puppet shoes and circus tricks, but I do know that Charlize Theron is always hot, even in that movie Monster. She is the reason I want to get Aids in South Africa.

Pics via Fame

Posted in:Charlize Theron|Hard Nipple|Rain

1. Drunken Pig says:

Now the niggers will ramble….but THAT is a perfect woman!!

2. Expletive:BMP says:

No they won’t ramble you tart, and no she isn’t perfect, she’s far too skinny, isn’t she? Just look at those chicken legs. It seems that the only persons to find that ass of hers plump are those with small dicks, and mine is five inches, and i still want a solid ass to bounce against, Lacey Chabert’s ass last week was to die for, but this bit of frosting, well, maybe if i was desperate and wanted a taste of mother Africa without being picky. But seriously is she south African or ‘Skinny as crap Ethiopian’? she needs more meat, that’s all I’m saying. And before we get ahead of ourselves, Italians like their women ‘curvy goddess’, it appears this love for scrawny chicks remains exclusive to a new breed of weird man with attachments to adolescent girls, I ain’t player hating, i’m just saying.

3. Bob Smith says:

She’s purty. She and I could play “hide the salami”

4. nunya says:

I would fuck her till my dick went raw

5. ripoff says:

I wonder if I’d be able to see my nipples in a drunkenstepfather teeshirt. I guess since I ordered and paid for one, but never got it, I’ll never know.

6. RAY J IS A FAGGOT says:

Drunken, if you think this woman is perfect than you need your eyes examined, which I think you already do. The only white women that are attractive are the ones with ethnic qualities, you little dorks need to give it up. No brotha is going to validate your garbage.

This white bitch looks like most of your white bitch’s, skinny and pale. Never understood you white breads and your love for Skinny white birds that look like little boys.

7. Bob Smith says:

“The only white women that are attractive are the ones with ethnic qualities,”

Uh oh, seems that white women won’t pay attention to Ray J (not counting crack whores, of course).