Feb

Kate Hudson’s Still Got Small Tits of the Day

You'd think that after all these years of being on the celebrity circuit, she'd bite the fucking bullet and induce puberty on herself. We get it, Goldie Hawn was a party slut who gave her some seriously fucked up genetics, but it was the 60s, how was she supposed to know the Acid would make her kids underdeveloped, and I know her teenage girl lookin ass is awesome, cuz she's not a teenager so it's ok to pretend shes 13 and her bald pussy saves money on her bikini waxes, so worst things have happened in genetic defects, like being born with a diease or without limbs, or without bones, or without genitals, but there comes a time in every rich girl's life where she says, it's time for some fucking titties, I'm tired of lookin' like a boy when my shirt comes off, especially when they are in the best position to hire the best surgeon to give her the best tits...and the whole having not done it yet is fucking weird to me...seriously Kate Hudson, give Kate Hudson some tits....

Pics via Bauer

Posted in:Kate Hudson|Titless

1. Drunken Pig says:

Is there a musician..athlete..actor etc that has’nt blown a load on or in this fucken whore??

2. she says:

My friend told me SeekingAffluent.com. It’s where many highly successful people are in search of someone for a quality relationship in their life, the same as you:)

3. Perv says:

She has nice legs so I’d fuck regardless if her tits are small.

4. HornyLohanWanker says:

I like fucking little girls.

5. Sookie says:

I don’t get what is so great about her. Her face is kind of plain, she has small tits and is only famous because her parents are famous.

6. dio says:

she’s cute, she’s got a nice ass for a skinny girl, and implants are fucking hideous, even the good ones.

7. causaubon says:

mmm… y’know what? i prefer smaller real tits to big fake tits any day.

you go girl. keep it real!

8. cowbulls says:

She has spread a lot of happiness by spreading her legs on a regular basis so she’s Aces in my book.

9. Bob Smith says:

Her mother was way better looking.

And she’s kinda sloppy. It wouldn’t hurt her to do the gym for 90 minutes a day. Not sure what else she has going on that would prevent that.

10. LolleyGagger says:

Nah she’d look worse with fake tits har small puffy nipples are good enough that outfit is squeezing her chest to less than nothing. She be better off wearing little loose tops that let you see nipple peeks. She has a decent round ass and spreadable legs, uh FUCKABLE.
    BTW-Her Mom DID look good but now is just plain ridiculous looking, plastic surgery gone too far has struck down another aging celebrity.

11. bridget says:

are you fucking serious? she is gorgeous. implants would look ridiculous on her. this is what natural beauty looks like. get a fucking clue.

12. Bob Smith says:

“this is what natural beauty looks like.”

If that’s natural beauty, then give me the artificial kind any day of the week.