Apr

Tess Taylor Naked Pictures of the Day

I am hooked on this Tess Taylor bitch. I don’t know what hormones are in the food she’s been eating…but her tits are real and outrageous.

She’s on some Chelsea Handler produced E! show with her hot sisters, one who is underage and the other who was involved in and arrested for all the celebrity break-ins that went down last year……

I don’t really get the concept of the shit, I haven’t watched the shit and really I don’t care about the shit, or anything these bitches have to say, I am sure they are annoying, I know I would hate them, I can tell they are serious trashcans, I just know that in their quest to fame, this sister decided to become a Cybergirl for Playboy and I am addicted to her body and have had some very intimate moments with the shit the last 2 days before I figured I’d share with you….

She also has a ModelMayhem profile, but who really cares about that….other than people willing to give her “Paid Jobs”

Here are her stats…

Name: Tess Taylor Arlington
Bust: 32DD
Waist: 25
Hips: 32
Height: 5’6″
Weight: 110 lbs
Hometown: Malibu, CA
Date of birth: February 11, 1990
About me: “Whether it be acting, dancing or teaching people to connect with their mind, body and self, I want people to smile”

You can probably find more of her online….and let’s just hope more girls trying to make it follow her lead and get naked…and start it off by sending them to me….

Posted in:Natural Tits|Nude|Tess Taylor|Tess Taylor Arlington

1. opihiscooper says:

i need more, lots more

2. Ria says:

I dunno, she might have the face of a 16 year old but she has the body of a 45 year old. She looks used up and those boobs are pretty sloppy. Sorry, not very appealing.

3. Expletive:BMP says:

I hope this lass stay true to her glory, and keep her spirit whole, and for the mission to keep the thistle and stay forever blue.

4. Geronimofo says:

Considering I can see her cunt and a crucifix tattoo in the same photo I’m not counting on her being particularly wholesome of spirit and glorious to boot. She just looks like every other busty Page 3 girl to me….meh.

5. Bob Smith says:

My current lady has 38DD’s although they are not as perky as this girls.

Big tits are fun, but I can take ‘em either big or small. Makes no difference to me.

As you get older, you’ll appreciate a flat belly a lot more tits. Seriously.

6. Drunken Pig says:

Put the pipe down Ria..this is damn close to perfection!!..only complaint is why do smoking hot chick’s like this or say Megan Fox desecrate themselve’s with tat’s??!!

7. mike says:

wow!!! Amazing looking women! Would love to wake up seeing that everyday!

8. PainPimp says:

Bob, truer words have never been spoken on this site. He speaks the truth gentlemen, learn from his words.

9. RAY J IS A FAGGOT says:

More white snow apes with no ass and fake tits.

Stringy Piss colored whores with little or no value, nothing special about this ugly cracker.

Snow apes are squat, baboon-like creatures with shaggy white fur and smell like piss and urine. In addition, snow apes often leave simple messages for each other using a system of stacked rocks and snowballs. They look and smell like Pee Wee Herman and talk in gibberish, and phonetics.

Although reclusive, the snow ape is clever and cruel, preferring to ambush its victims when possible. The snow ape is also called the white race and smell like bologna and cheese.

10. ROFL says:

You had to go there, hahaha

11. beavis says:

1990, they grow up so fast don’t they. Thank god I am not the father of this ho, but maybe in an alternate universe I could have been.

12. glorias says:

you want to meet the s i n gl es, sex y beauties. …It takes only a few minutes to submit a profile which, however, will bring you more fun!!!!! Believe me!!!!!!!
    …____ b l a c k w h i t e d a t e-C O M___= free to join C’MON NOW!!!
    ____ b l a c k w h i t e d a t e-C O M __

____ b l a c k w h i t e d a t e-C O M___= free to join C’MON NOW!!!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    :) ____b l a c k w h i t e d a t e-C O M ___= free to join C’MON NOW!!!

13. HornyLohanWanker says:

Nasty ink.

14. cunty cuntall says:

Iwant

15. Wiley says:

Do a search on Tessa Taylor for some old teen shots of her. She’s blonde, pale, and unretouched. Playboy must have done considerable airbrushing to make her look the way she does in their shoot. By the way, her MySpace says she is 22 yrs. old, not 20 and even that may be a lie. Anyone else notice that her nipples are not in the right place?

16. IsJosKan says:

They attach the nipples later, usually with superglue.