Apr

Tila Tequila Staged Stripclub Pictures of the Day

The reason I know this is seriously staged is not because Tila Tequila is on her last legs and trying to get as much attention as possible and it’s not because she’s posing in each shot, like an eager attention whore just wanting to get noticed, but because I’ve been kicked out of many stripclubs over the years for just having my fucking cellphone on the table, since stripclubs like to keep shit private, in case one of the dancers is a fucking mom of 3 who is active in her community and kid’s school…..I also know that they lit this stripclub with studio lights and didn’t even try to make shit look discreet.

The end is near for her, this is pathetic, desperate, boring, unoriginal and uninteresting… there’s nothing hot about her and her 4 foot 11 frame rolling around in money that she’s soon gonna have none of….notice that it’s all “Singles”, bitch coulda at least busted out a couple of 10s or 20s….now collectively pray that she gets put out of her misery….I don’t know about you, but I’m eager for her to officially let fame kill her like she was a child star and not an internet star….Seriously, so ready for bitch to suicide….Her internet fame has gone to far, the only thing she offers society is that she’s a stain on the shit….

As someone who spent the better part of a decade in a stripclub, these pictures are nothing but a fucking joke. I shouldn’t be feeding into this crap. I just have nothing better to do and part of me loves to take advantage of girls who want fame so bad they are willing to do “ANYTHING” for it…but TIla Tequila is so vile that she makes that an ugly thing….and that pisses me off…

Pics via Bauer

Posted in:Famewhore|Stripclub|Tila Tequila

1. beavis says:

You’d think she would at least show tits in that environment. I guess that costs extra.

2. HornyLohanWanker says:

Why? No one cares. Show pictures of Joan Rivers instead, at least she is interesting.

3. Pigfucker says:

her and Lilo should have a death match, and who ever wins gets a bullet in the back of the head.

4. Perv says:

She was on the Stern show the other day and they got a ton of hate mail and calls about her. $50 blowjobs are her future.

5. AllNel.com says:

i dont love her but i dont hate her. she still gets famous off of posts like this

6. Drunken Pig says:

“I shouldn’t be feeding into this crap”…no you shouldn’t..PERIOD!!

7. sew says:

Welcome to the largest and most successful interracial dating site in the world!
    ___ (W/-W/-W)–?Black?-?White?-?Date?–(C/-O/-M) _____ is for sincere singles of all races,
    seriously looking for an interracial relationship or interracial marriage.
    Thousands of new members daily. Join now to meet your dream date in this
    comfortable community of different cultures and ethnicities.

8. akb says:

those gay guys don’t even care! ha.

9. Dave's Not Here says:

HeyZeus – actually it depends on where you go regarding cellphones and the like. In TX, everyone carries their cell in the club (ESP. dancers). Which is great because it makes it a lot easier to text out those “sensitive negotiations” on how much for a bj or a gfe. In the club or outcall or incall. With a ‘friend’ or without. Spit/swallow. Covered or natural. So forth.

I don’t know where you’re at bro but you all need to get 21st Centuried.