Apr

Brooke Hogan is Still a Useless Pig of the Day

Brooke Hogan is not just a joke, but she’s also a monster like her dad…and maybe that’s why he wants to fuck her…because he sees himself in her…and anyone that tanned and jacked up…probably loves themselves a lot…and wanting his daughter cuz she is the female version of him just makes sense…it’s masturbation….but to the rest of the world..she’s fucking scary…but not as scary as the era when she was on TV or when she was launching her music career…which was a serious fucking joke, so it’s nice to see her gutter ass back on the streets of Florida trashin’ it up like she was destined to do and if she’s lucky, she may get a segment on this season’s Jersey Shore…a serious match made in white trash heaven…

I am posting these for old times and new titties.

Pics via Bauer

Posted in:Brooke Hogan|Monster|Tits

1. suckadick says:

the first pic in the set where shes walking down the side walk, she looks actually pretty fuckable. are you sure this is brooke hogan?

2. Bob Bowie says:

Such a cruel fate has befallen Hulk Hogan’s children.

The girl is HUGE, and the boy is little midget. If only it had been the other way around, the son could have been a wrestler like the Hulkster, and the daughter would have looked less manly.

3. JimmyZ says:

She is stunning… nice big breasts, blonde hair, curvy body… nice mouth. Your fucked in the head if you don’t think she is attractive. Just because she doesn’t have a lick of talent doesn’t make her anything but a talentless hottie… she is one of my favorite BBW-NFS’s

4. stfu says:

She can be the next Chyna…what a fucking beast!

5. Burt says:

What’s wrong with Brooke??? She may not be a beauty queen, but is she actually ugly?? I ask you. wouldn’t you be a happy camper if you could take ol’ Brooke to bed?? Again, she ain’t ugly!!!!

6. RAY J IS A FAGGOT says:

Burt you little gay Hulkamaniac, dont forget the lube and steroid pills.

7. Bob Smith says:

who’s the guy with tits?

8. Hi people! Im thinking if another person may possibly assist me out! Actually I want to view this web page at my personal absolutely new iPad, but it doesnt display up correctly, So I used to be thinking if an individual can suggest me any optimal resolution? I dont know but must I try and discover out an replace for my software package program or something else? I am aware that is a thing kinda off the topic, but please replace me and many thanks in advance for that support! Sophie