Jun

Heidi Klum Mom Body is Half Naked in GQ of the Day

Sure, Heidi Klum has had a ton of kids with various men, including a black man…and she’s German and Germans do all kinds of weird shit during sex, when they aren’t trying to kill off the Jews, like shitting on each other and other fun things times…making her all the more interesting….but I still like to remember her as one of the hottest pussies to ever make it in the Victoria’s Secret catalog…

Sure she’s boxier, older and has a lot of kids and a wrecked pussy, but she’s still Heidi Klum and that’s always a pretty good thing…here she is stripped down for GQ…

Posted in:GQ|Heidi Klum

1. Drunken Pig says:

Would’nt touch it..bitch breed’s with GORILLA’S!!..not to mention she’s German,had a German girl-friend once..once!!..nuff said..NEXT!!

2. Seal says:

(humming “Kiss From a Rose”)

By ya-ya, ya,ya,ya,ya, ya….Byyaya!!!!Suck my dick, Drunken pig.

3. Drunken Pig says:

^^And a hearty ‘Fuck-Off’ to you keybored warrior!!

4. tracee says:

You are a stupid, disgusting, racist PIG! White bitch! I hate people like you and that is a strong word and I often don’t use it, but I will on You. HATE YOUR ASS and I don’t even know you. Just one more waiste of space on this earth. YOU! Go to hell sooner than later. DIE BITCH, DIE! And this is to you DRunkin Pig! Sick Ass!

5. JoeBlow says:

Drunken Pig can’t understand how to use an apostrophe and he’s criticizing others. Racists are so friggin’ stupid.

6. Jamaquina.Cubana says:

Don’t know why everyone is coming down so hard on DrunkenPig, I understand his sentiment.
    I for one can’t stand the hood-slobbering wench! She’s useless, wutless and whoremongering and OF COURSE a lost negroid would be the one to be taken in by her whoredom (and money) and pick this scallywag up from out of the BOTTOM of the dumpster to breed mutts with! They both need to fall off the earth and FAST!!

7. Joeblow says:

What the hell does ‘wutless’ mean? Freak.

8. Drunken Pig says:

“waiste of space”..Ha Ha Ha..and Joe thank’s for the offer but wrap your lip’s around Seal’s GORILLA’s meat instead!!L0L..the `~`Tr0lz~commeth..&FLamE-oN!!

9. Joeblow says:

“lip’s”
    What a pinhead.
    Mocks someone for misspelling “waist” in the same sentence that he can’t figure out how to use an apostrophe.
    Typical racist hypocrite.
    Most of us learned how to use punctuation by the 4th grade, but I guess you probably didn’t make it that far.

10. Drunken Pig says:

^^Suck some dick G)(00F…”””"”””’..fuck yer a ‘tard!!(.)(.) Die GORILLA!!”””””””””””””p.s Flame-(gayboy)..you got pwned..Ha Ha!!

11. Are you kidding? says:

Drunken- you have to be one of the most stupid people I’ve ever come across, everyone who reads this is now dumber for having been exposed to you.

12. she is one hell of spicy CELEBCURRY

13. churro says:

I love Drunken Pig, he’s such a racist judgmental psychotic mofo.

Hug me big boy.

14. s1nnah says:

@ drunken pig. I bet your missus doesnt look that fucking hot after she’s squeezed out a couple of your scum children. Infact with your racist attitude you should probably have the snip.

Lucky seal is all i can say. btw that “nigga” probably earns in a day what you will earn in your sorry sad pathetic life.

Fuck you, racist scum