Jun

Salma Hayek’s Big Fat Mom Tits Tour of the Day

Salma Hayek’s tis are on tour. I guess they are promotion a movie but I like to think they are just promoting her. They make me forget that she’s old and a mom now…and remember the things I used to do to myself watching topless clips of her in movies…it’s funny how tits can be so manipulative….even when they are Mexican after I vowed to never get off to a Mexican whore cuz my mother was a Mexican whore and it just feels wrong…but I guess there are exceptions to every rule you make based on your damaged childhood….

Speaking of damaged, here are her tits and her 45 year old body, destroying many stereotypes of other 45 year old Mexican women, with 12 kids and the ability to make a bed faster than they can change a white kid they work for’s diaper….and they are substantial….

Pics via Fame

Posted in:Salma Hayek

1. HornyLohanWanker says:

I want those red lips of hers slurping up and down my cock shaft, while I am pulling, unmercifully on her large, thumb like nipples.

2. Bob Smith says:

She has nice tits.

3. HornyLohanWanker says:

She smokes well also. I would pay her just to sit and smoke and maybe pull her fat nipples.

4. Observerwwtdd says:

She’s wearing red shoes…..that makes her a whore…..

…or maybe stripping down for a billionaire made her an expensive whore…..

5. Observerwwtdd says:

Truthfully…….I’d fuck her….I love younger women….

6. gman says:

The woman might be in her 40′s, but she’s still a fine looking woman.
    She looks as good as some 20 yr olds, she is definately a MILF!

7. BeeDee says:

She has to work hard to look that good these days. A lot of makeup and triple-prep time. Edward Norton fucked all the beauty out of her, and her new richy-rich playboy husband is getting the dregs. She should have saved her money so she wouldn’t have to whore herself to a rich man. (who is probably fucking everything that moves, so I hope he-she got a good pre-nup) Her career is gone, with her looks, as of Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant, if not before. She was fun while she lasted. Next.