Jul

Classy Woman Beating Up a Dude in Video of the Day

Here is a video straight from the projects of a man getting beat in front of the cops by a chick cuz he hit a girl and I guess she likes to defend vagina like some kind of superhero in the ghetto who instead of a cape wears stripper heels and capri style see thru leggings like she learnt self defense fucking up her pimp and she got tired of him fucking her up….and the whole thing reminds me why Rihanna got beat up by Chris Brown, cuz sometimes bitches from the Shanty get a little heated….like the bitch in the projects near my shithole who yelled at me for my dog pissing on her flowers, despite the building being a fucking government project and not her fucking house, so I told her to get back to suckin’ dick for 5 dollars to pay her subsidized rent and baby forumla/crack rock, and it didn’t end well, not because it got physical but because this bitch ended up falling over drunk, pissing all over herself before some dude carried her inside…to have his way with her while I just watched cuz I don’t care about the choices people make for themselves, especially when they run their mouths off at me instead of on me….

Either way, watch the video…

Posted in:Projects

1. Drunken Pig says:

Typical GORILLA culture!!

2. HellStar says:

Can we PLEASE remove the unwritten law where it is not ok to punch and destroy women in the face? If a man hits a woman, instant jail, other way around? The guy still goes to jail for damaging a womans Palmolive hands with his face.

GOD I fucking HATE this country so much.

3. HellStar says:

BTW I hate niggers.

4. Amber_Taylor says:

Why do black people always refer to women as “female” as opposed to say, “woman”?

5. Drunken Pig says:

Because Amber..one cannot describe a female GORILLA as a ‘woman’..silly!!

6. Marcus says:

Amber_taylor the term is used to describe there gender and the attributes of their gender. It is a term that means woman, but it also has the connotation of the female traits, like emotional, and many of you like to cry.

90% of how a woman reacts is based on her emotions, so females means you Amber and all your emotional parts.

7. justmytake says:

the term woman connotes some degree of maturity and progression from “girl”hood but anyone born with two x chromosomes will technically be a female for life.

8. blackrunsthis says:

i hate dumb ass pale, white, ignorant, off beat ass, no ass havin, white loosers like this site has!!!!!!! u muthfuckas stay in the sun trying to NOT look white lmao then want to talk about african americans…sounding like confused pussies!!!

9. sexyazz says:

YOU ARE AN IGNORANT MUTHAFUKKA TO SAY THAT’S WHY RIHANNA GOT HER AZZ BEAT MY CHRIS BROWN. HE ACTUALLY SWONG ON THAT CHICK FIRST, AND HER HOMEGIRL WASN’T HAVING IT!! ONLY STUPID BLACK MEN BELIEVE IN BEATING THERE WOMEN. DUMB BASTARD! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME VISITING THIS GHETTO SITE, AND IT WILL DEFINITELY BE MY LAST!!

10. Drunken Pig says:

^^Good..were not GORILLA friendly here!!

11. Unka Ruckus says:

That big ass hat saved him from some of the blows.

12. hmmm.. says:

ALL I GOTTA SAY TO U RACIST ASS, CRACKER ASS, JIM CROW ASS, PALE-WANNA BE BLACK, ABUSING YO KIDS, ALWAYS ON DA NEWS FOR SOME RED NECK ASS SHIT, WHITE MUTHA FUCKAS IS….

my president is BLACK and my bmw is blue…HAVE A GREAT FUCKING DAY SINCE YALL R NOW DA MINORITY!

13. whitey says:

hey “hmmm” now that we are the minorities, will we get free college, free healthcare, lower interest rate loans to encourage us to move into houses, rent subsidies, etc? Will we get to use the n-word too? It ain’t been fun being majority with no benefits….especially since us white folks have been paying for the benefits for you! My great-great-great-great grandparents didn’t own slaves, nor anyone since. WTF do I have to listen to all this racial shit when it happened 200 years before I was born? Get the fuck over it.