Jul

Miley Cyrus in Shorts of the Day

I am a fan of Miley Cyrus when she dresses like a little whore who knows how to get attention all while distracting from her fucking weird looking face.

I know, when a bitch is underage and half naked, slutty and putting out, the world is supposed to watch and collectively start masturbating, cuz youth, even on an ugly chick, is supposed to be a major turn….a logic where even ugly girls are seen as hot to dirty old men just because they are young and sure they have little cellulite, firm everything, but not all young girls are hot and I’m a little more picky with my underage pussy than the average and I put them under the same scrutiny as legal pussy, maybe because in Canada 16 is legal pussy, or maybe because I’m not as perverted as you….

Pics via Fame

Posted in:Miley Cyrus

1. Dino says:

No one will remember or masturbate to this bitch once she turns 18. She will have to ‘leak’ a sextape or two to stay in news. by the time she turns 21, she will be forgotten and we all will be jerking off to some other 16 year old Disney whore.

2. Urbanspaceman says:

You got the “ugly face” part right…and the rest too.

3. Drunken Pig says:

Dino make’s a valid point..look at the Disney track record..churning out little tramp sluts..exploiting them till they hit 20..then discarding them for the “new generation” The list of train-wrecks make’s it very clear, Mommy&Daddy just see $$$ after awhile..what’s whoring-out you’re daughter when the ca$h is rolling in??!!

4. Drunken Pig says:

meh..Justin Bieber is hotter.

5. Drunken Pig says:

^^To you Im sure he is!!..key-board tiny dicked Mommys basement dwelling never been laid piece of shit FAGGOT!!..You can’t duplicte the great’s..no original thoughts..so I’ll take your pathetic attempt to garner some attention as a way for you to regain some of that late-night cock Daddy used to slip you before you hit puberty and gained 200 pound’s and now even he won’t bang your filthy ass!!

6. Gay Lurson says:

She isn’t jailbait because she is not that pretty and her body is lame. You need better bait

7. Bob Smith says:

Billy Ray and I had several gay sex hook ups while Miley watched us.

8. cowbulls says:

I don’t think she’s anything special but those legs could probably be very serviceable. The question is has she already graduated to gorillas that have left her a sloppy mess. I wonder how being a so called singer affects her ability to relax her throat and hum.

9. Expletive:bmp says:

it’s fucking awesome that you lot repeatedly imitates this one or that one, it’s fucking brilliant, if you don’t mind me saying, but be careful neighbours I fear you may get their lame dick shit just via imitation, so be very careful.

10. Sprmcandy says:

Miley = Filthy Vile Nasty Skank. But what the hell, lets give the cuntress some credit. She does have pretty legs.

11. slurpy says:

I find it hilarious that so many guys think she is hot because she dresses like a cheap whore, have they looked at her face?, have they heard her 40 packs a day voice?, have they seen her gums, the Cyrus family are pimps plain and simple and this bitch is talentless and fugly.