Aug

Kim Kardashian, Ashley Greene and Kelly Ripa Hangin’ Together of the Day

I always find it weird when I see pictures of these Hollywood sluts together at events like they are friends, even though I know they don’t give a fuck about each other and that they are just doing it for their image. I also just figure that each of these cunts is on her own self involved, ego, mission where they by default hate any pussy that gets more attention than them, even though they are each over-rated pieces of shit, regardless of what the media tells us, or how much money they have in their bank accounts, and I figure to at least one of you – each of these girls has been a fantasy at least once, so why not post a picture of them all together….

Pics via Bauer

Posted in:Ashley Greene|Kelly Ripa|Kim Kardashian

1. HornyLohanWanker says:

The shit I would do to Ripa would be illegal in most civilized countries. That little cunt brings the animal out in me.

The other two, bleh. Nothing special.

2. Douchesack says:

I will put the exact opposite. What is old Leatherface Ripa doing in a photo with those two hotties?
    One of these things is not like the others…one of these things just doesn’t belong…

3. Bob Smith says:

I was thinking the same thing.. one of these things just doesn’t belong.

It’s not Ripa, a little older, but a body that’s tight like a drum. Ashley Greene is just hot.

And then we have the girl with the fat ass and cellulite and bad facial surgery. I’ll let you figure out who that is.

4. cowbulls says:

Ashley Green is at or near the top of the hot list. Kim is a sexual machine. Kelly is a poor third.

5. hammond egger says:

Kelly Ripa looks like a cross between a bobblehead doll and a pillowcase full of coat hangers. If you are a dude that likes her body, I hate to break it to you but you are right on the cusp of being gay.

6. robert says:

Do any of you people ever actually have sex? With women?