Aug

“Young Jenny” from Forrest Gump Topless in Some Movie of the Day

If you’re wondering where “Young Jenny” from Forrest Gump is now, you know after all these years of waiting for the day you can see her aged enough that jerking off to her isn’t creepy, your search is officially over, cuz she’s doing what all young girls should be doing and that’s getting topless in movies I’ve never heard of like this weirdness called Happiness Runs…

Here are the clips….

Posted in:Hanna Hall

1. Drunken Pig says:

Can I bl..blo..blow my wad in you’re ass Je..Jenny??

2. SwiftyCG says:

She was in the Halloween 2007 one to topless

3. Taz says:

Nice tits

4. Lil' Tyler Van Dyke says:

Damn, she grew up to be a stunner!

5. Jordan says:

White males would like this, its a naked kid, we all know how fond you white perverts are with those little kids.

6. Twist says:

Yeah Jordan, that has to be true. I mean it had to be all white guys gang-raping the underaged disabled girl in Chicago(I think) just recently, right?

But anyways, Hanna Hall is pretty hot.

7. Jordan says:

Those were teenagers, little dunky, not black men.

The touching of little kids and fondling little children are a white mans game. NAMBLA, the North American Man Boy Love association was made by you whites. You love touching kids just like your comment about little Hanna, you sick perverts.

You love touching little children, we cant forget all the priests molesting children. Your white race are perverts more perverted than Asians who sniff underage panties in vending machines.

8. Drunken Pig says:

Hey Jordan..suck some dick!!..GORILLA!!

9. Trap Them and Kill Them says:

Never heard of her but now i like her. Kudos to the director cause this is like some old-school gratuitous nudity.

10. Jordan says:

Hey fuck you, cracker-asses. The black man will always be preferred by white women.

11. Lis says:

Wrong Jordan, you guys can only get big fat white woman that the hot white guys don’t want. A girl like me would never date your smelly, barely can speak English, monkey ass.

12. Snappy says:

Oh snap – Homeboy got pwned…and let’s not forget the whole “Down Low” thing…apparently, a lot of black dudes like black dudes too….ha ha ha

13. Repo says:

She is 26, not a kid. Way to jump to conclusions on this one Jordan and make it a race issue. Stop thinking of yourself as a victim. You are pathetic.

14. Drunken Pig says:

The only ‘victims’ are the “glory-holes” Jordan frequents!!

15. p1 says:

Jordan is probably some white 15 year old fag who trolls internet boards because he hates his life. Do it Jordan, jump off that bridge..

16. Jordan says:

Come on now, White women have d1ck breath for all the sucking they do. It is a well known fact that white womens breath smell like urinals and d1ck. Who are you white women fooling, you would suck a cucumber for a few pennies. Lis prob smells like fish and pennies from all the johns she frequents.

Only uncle tom negros date you walking no rhythm having pink toes. Like I stated earlier, you white homos should be thanking me for brining your crimes of smelling underage children s underwear to light. It is a known fact that white males are behind Asian males in smelling little childrens underwear and fondling them. Your ugly white snow ape females are not far behind in their sick little kid touching. A white woman would sell her vagina and would suck a camel in Saudi Arabia for some gas and some twizzlers. You dirty bastards dont even wash, pink toes and there smelly vagina’s. Ugly white tramps. ROFL

Please you little pogo stick faggots, use your own name when you are on here, that last comment about black males dating cracker snow ape women wasn’t me. I wouldn’t touch one of those white snow beasts with a ten foot pole let alone my dick, it might fall off. Also you white women need to clean your breath, tired of smelling your unwashed gums.

17. Blato says:

You know why black men date white women, because the successful black women want to be with white men cause even black women are tired of their loser asses.. Jordan does have a point though, black are cute…till they grow up and the tails fall off . But careful Jordan may find out where you live and go all gangsta on your honkie asses, oh wait blacks focus on blacks when it comes to violence, just look at the LA riots when the blacks destroyed thier own neighborhoods. And cause he is so worried about his dick falling off he will probably wrap it up the next time he commits a rape.

18. Shortdog60 says:

Wow, are yall in the presance of an angry black man. Hmmmm he was probably touched at church as a little boy and the priest don’t like him anymore so NOW he’s upset about it……..

19. IanUnderCovers says:

87% of black men have raped a woman before & 23% of those rapes involved a family member. FACT.

Guess you have to take pussy when the only people that want to have sex with you things are big fat pigs.

20. Jordan says:

The origins of the pedo bear is well known, he began as a white male. A mild mannered white male named peder bearthalamu, he always had a strange like for smelling little childrens underwear. As time went on, like any other white male, he became enamored with children and their underwear. Like most white males, he began peeping in windows and flashing little children for his adventurous motives. Then it started to progress like you pieces of shit always do and he began fondling children.

Shame on you dirty snow crickets,

Also, tell your smelly dog smelling women to take baths. I am tired of smelling your white womens d1ck breath everytime I am out, The years of being on their knees has made their breath pretty odorous. I cant tell you how many times I have given a white woman a mint for her D1ck breath.

21. sarah says:

n i g g e r s like jordan should be executed! along with all the q u e e r s!

22. Anti Jordan says:

Jordan just plays right into the stereotypical black man. blame everything on race when you have no point or real substance to your argument.

fuck yourself jordan. your an idiot

23. cassidee says:

i don’t usually comment on boards but…

jesus, i can’t believe how ignorant most of you are being.
    first of all jordan is a dick, but there’s no need to resort to stooping to his level and being racist because that makes you no better than him!
    judging all black people based on the behaviour of one person is one of the most stupid things i’ve ever witnessed! it’s like me saying all people with blue eyes are ass holes because i once met someone with blue eyes that i didn’t like…seriously people! grow the hell up, i actually pity you and your tiny little minds! don’t bother replying, i won’t be coming back.

24. Jordan says:

You bastards make my job as fun as a root canal, you sad simps.

I am leaving, but I will be back the moment racisim is spewed on this site like Batman.

My Trusty Moon crickets, all you need to do is turn on the n1gger signal and I will be back.

25. Drunken Pig says:

Duh na na na Blackman..Blackman..Blackman!!..troll fail!!..DICK!!..suck some!!

26. Emily says:

What the f u c k is wrong with you people? Racism, pedophilia, and misogynism? You all need to get your heads on straight, and go home and apologize to yoru mothers for your awful behavior.
    People are people, and should be judged independantly of mitigating factorssuch as color race or creed.
    By the by, I am female, smart, my breathe does not smell like dick unless someone is extremely lucky and has treated me exceptionally well for a very long time (months even) and I expect the favor to be returned.
    I am apalled at the behavior of all of you oafs on ehre, with exception to a select few who have simple manners and common sense.

Jenny has nice tits. That is all I came on here to see. I appreciate them. Now I am leaving.

27. Darky says:

Damn, y’all some idiots! The only one with any sense is Emily.

Ooh, let’s answer anonymous internet racism with more anonymous internet racism. Any one of you would get smacked if you said any of this to my face.