Aug

Ashlee Simpson’s Barely Used Ass and Legs of the Day

Here are some pictures of Ashlee Simpson walking chin first in some ridiculous heels, cuz everyone knows ridiculous heels make your mom legs and mom ass look a lot fucking better, even if your mom legs and mom ass are hardly used, since the man you got knocked up by is a total faggot who only likes when he is the one things are being inserted into…

She’s still come a long way from being the lip syncing joke trying to make a name for herself, stuck in her sister’s shadow, but I like to think her sister’s over-eating ha s a lot to do with that…

Either way, legs are legs, and the fact this pussy is practically virgin, despite having had a kid pass through it, not only confuses me, cuz mom pussy by default is supposed to be haggard pussy, but kinda turns me on….

So as long as she keeps up this chin first whore strut, I’m down to watch.

Posted in:Ashlee Simpson

1. Strega says:

Exactly who is that little troll looking dude with her?

2. Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker, PhD (rescinded) says:

I can leer at 100 better-looking chicks right here in E. St. Louis any day of the week, she’s a fugly skank, and as far as he goes: he looks like a puny faggot weakling who you’d run into in the hallway and smash his head against the lockers and he couldn’t do anything about it cuz he’s a queer dipshit loser ha ha. I’d love to bang his head against a locker.

3. Bob Bowie says:

Jesus is right; Ashlee’s practically a virgin. Only midget cock has penetrated her pussy. The troll in the pictures and that femme midget Ryan Cabrera are the only ones who have fucked her.

4. Hater says:

I like the fact that sign is pointing at her ass saying get lei’d

5. John says:

Why is she holding hands with what appears to be a homeless crack addict?

6. pookiewookie says:

She looks like millions of other girls her age with way too short shorts.

7. cowbulls says:

Nice long legs with nearly virginal holes attached are fine by me.

8. Dr Jack from lost says:

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker, I concur

9. Kelley says:

Jesus, nice posture, nice chin implant, NOT !!

10. dan plopp says:

her sister is so much hotter today.

11. Kenneth says:

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all. But think about if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this website could definitely be one of the most beneficial in its niche. Excellent blog!