Sep

Heidi Montag Holding Her Big Stupid Tit of the Day

I feel like I may have missed this picture of useless bottom feeding trash pulling out her fake tit she got for attention while in staged bikini pictures she is taking for attention…because her sex tape rumor needs to be kept alive since it has people who want to see how bad her plastic face fucks…..from yesterday’s Heidi Montag Fake Tits in a Bikini Post

I find the whole thing tedious, boring, repetitive, obnoxious…but I have my fingers crossed that this story ends in murder suicide…something we can all collective jerk off to in excitement…

To see the rest of the pics- Follow this Link
GO

Posted in:Heidi Montag

1. mike says:

she needs to do something about that nose. Its bringing her hotness down in my book. Im sorry.

2. Drunken Pig says:

She’s checking her tits for buoyancy..cause if the water rise’s to her empty-head bitch will drown!!

3. HorneyLohanWanker says:

I am glad to see that the cement patch on the bridge of her nose is now dried enough that she can get it wet, I can’t wait till they take a grinder to it and do a little smoothing out and shaping.

I like her ridiculous big tits, all women needs those kinds of titties, it lets us know they are really women and not dykes in disguise.

4. Expletive:BMP says:

^^^^they’re far too many dykes out there, somebody needs a pistol to keep count I think. None the less, this broad pretends to be hot, with all the plastic surgery and such, trying to be what she’s not, and the only thing she’s accomplishing is, making herself more needy than she probably actually is, and we hate her even more for it. And by ‘we’ I mean ya’ll because I could give a shit about her attention whoring and want to focus more on her fugly nose and fake tits.

5. cowbulls says:

I volunteer to hold up that breast with my tongue.

6. You skank says:

her roots are showing badly, i want to shove a cattle prod in her douche bag husbands ass until his eyse bleed. god bless :)