Sep

Katy Perry Tits at her High School of the Day

Katy Perry did a private event at her High School where I assume she was a total fucking loser and that is probably a reason for her trying so fucking hard. She apparently made a big stink about some dude who didn’t go on a date with her, called him out, asked him what’s up and dedicated a song called “You’re Gay” to him….all pretty obvious and ridiculous and I hate giving this bitch attention….but she just keeps wearing latex and she keeps showing off her tits….and like the man I know who spend his last 400 dollars on a latex suit he passed on from whore to whore to cum on, I like that shit. I just hate Katy Perry…

Posted in:Katy Perry

1. Drunken Pig says:

I wonder if the term “Hate Fuck” hold’s any meaning to this bitch?? Id be more than willing to demonstrate!!

2. Josh says:

in high school, she licked her daddy’s bung hole.

3. Expletive:BMP says:

It seemed to me she wanted to lick this bloke’s bung hole, but he probably was a christian type who wanted to save himself for marriage and saw her as this over bearing needy skank wanting to have a game of hide the sausage. No doubt, he’s better for it, and so is she; not having any babies before her time—enabling her to be hated by all of you—and or not having AIDS since, the dude could have just as easily had AIDS and wanted to protect her, or she had cooties and he didn’t want any.

4. beavis says:

It is said that Phil Spector invented this behavior, showing up to his high school reunion and telling the big crowd that he was very nostalgic and wanted things to be exactly like old times so he told everyone to not talk to him.

5. Kelley says:

@ Drunken Pig … hold’s ???? Don’t you mean holds ???

6. Drunken Pig says:

Liberal use of punctuation has been my forte here for years/year’s..on a site where basic spelling/grammer is a struggle for most!! So when I say your/you’re hole/hole’s do you get the jist??..class dismissed..contact me if ‘re-medial’ lesson’s are needed!!..your welcome!!

7. Prunken Dig says:

Grammar.

Also, I don’t think English is your first language. Go back to whatever hellhole you immigrated from you commie!

8. Drunken Pig says:

Make some use of yourself and suck some fucking dick..god damn no sense of humour penile implant!!

9. Great! I’ve been hunting for some information on this all day. I wish there was more info about this. I really appreciate the post

10. Wow, thanks. I have been looking for this EXACT thing most of the day today. I wish that people would write more about this. I really appreciate the post

11. Exactly what I was thinking. Your writing was unbelievable. To get your lover back is not the easiest of the accomplishments But it sure may cost some time