Oct

Tyra Banks Hiding her Face and Showing Off Her Fat Tits of the Day

Not that anyone cares…at least I don’t…I wasn’t even going to give her a post of her own…after years of being gutter and disgusting on her show…I had no choice but to turn the memories of her doing Victoria’s Secret off in my head, so that I can focus on the fat bitch she’s become, and even when she puts on her superhero bondage mask that is supposed to be semi-erotic I’m sure, I see nothing but a stupid crackwhore in the proects too high to realize her pantyhose she decided to put on to rob the convenience store mask was pretty revealing…Here are the pics…

Posted in:Tyra Banks

1. You skank says:

That web mask actually makes this fat assed hood rat look better. I hope she gets acid thrown in her face :)

2. RTTTTT says:

How is that even fat? Are you gay?

3. You skank says:

not a chance rttttt, maybe your gay dad who’s dying of aids could turn me?go die in a hole fuck face. Let me guess, your black right? Figures

4. RTTTTT says:

Yes…I am a large black man whose father is dying of AIDS. You got me.

5. tg says:

@You Skank Says – you poor piece of trash (I don’t care what color or gender). Tyra would run circles around your NO CLASS having – miserable arse. Just because Tyra isn’t white doesn’t make her a hood rat, either. Stop stereotyping people and get your head out of your arse. Get a clue, find a life and start loving yourself, as well as others. That’s my advice to your nameless, no picture having arse.

6. Ginger says:

Wow a crackwhore? Really? You’re a sick bastard. Tyra looks great, is for the upliftment of young women unlike your nasty ass…yea your paid advertisements…you unnecessary pile of shit.