Nov

Renee Zelleweger’s “Cameltoe” of the Day

Renee Zellewger may have serious cameltoe, or she’s wearing a diaper, or she just has some serious pussy lips that can’t be tamed because her pussy is as Alien as her fucking face….but whatever is going on, she’s making it clear that not all pussy is created equal….

Sure, we all have different pussy expectations – wants and needs – but I can tell that this pussy is definitely not top notch by any standards..if pussy had a socio-economic standings, it would not be in the Royal Family, or a Rothschild, or a Rockafellar…this pussy would not own banks and run secret societies that control the world economy…it would be homeless on the street convulsing and choking on its own vomit caused by needle sharing hepatitis…It wouldn’t be on the Forbes rich list in the top 3, I’m talking somewhere between Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg…cuz this pussy is not pro, it’s a monster….

But then again it is safe to say that this pussy isn’t pussy at all and that Renee Zellewger doesn’t have serious cameltoe, but that she does have a fucking dick.

And the good news is that at least no dude has ever jerked off to her ever…I know this for a fact, meaning this penis revelation doesn’t make any of you as gay as I think you are….

Here are the pics…

Posted in:Renee Zellweger

1. HorneyLohanWanker says:

I woudl love to rub my cock head in her cameltoe, until I jizzed all over her sweats.

She wouldn’t even have to be tied down, well, much at all.

2. MR. T says:

I AM FROM AUSTIN. RENEE USED TO WORK AS A WAITRESS AT A STRIP CLUB HERE. SHE WAS SMOKING HOT WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG…WE GOT HER DRUNK ONE NIGHT, IN FACT THE NIGHT BEFORE THANKSGIVING AND WE GOT HER TO DANCE ON STAGE AND STRIP TO HER BRA TOP….NEVER FORGET THAT AS LONG AS I LIVE…..

3. Mancuso says:

As cameltoes go, this one isn’t nearly as terrifying as I thought it would be when I saw the word after “Zellweger”. In fact, it’s kinda hot.

4. martin beck says:

what a fucking rediculis subject this is , it draws some of the stupid amoral remarks . Even the term camal toe is disgusting . When are the women going to get fucking mad This fucking planet is occupied by morons or As I like to call ‘em ” sheeple ”

leylandaustrianof baycitycalifornia

5. GeorgeWBush says:

You sure that’s a cameltoe? Looks more like a boner.

6. martin beck says:

I take it all back…I love this site and wish I could be here 24/7

7. cowbulls says:

I hate this big mouth communist bitch and wish she would get the hell out of this country and take that discusting bulge between her legs with her.

8. David says:

GeorgeWBush: LOL! you nearly killed me here :)

9. I think Renée is beautiful. And to me she is sexually atractive.
    Cameltoe or not I would make love with her anyway.
    I love her, and if I could be 20 years older, I would go to United States and make her my girlfriend. And then get married with her.
    <3 <3 <3