2011

Jan

Jessica Biel in White Bikini Bottoms of the Day

[IMAGES REMOVED DUE TO PAPARAZZI REQUEST BUT TO SEE THE IMAGES FOLLOW THIS LINK ]

I fucking love white bikini bottoms. I have been at the local pool at least once and was lucky enough to see some twat, literally…I’m talking get this shit wet and you get to see an entire vagina that doesn’t know it’s being stared at by perverts like me cuz bitches assume they are fully clothed and covered up as they wear their bikini and aren’t that likely to check their cunts out in their bathing suit to see if its see through while swimming and tanning…..unless they are doin’ it on purpose to tease me…

Despite calling Jessica Biel a man on a regular basis cuz she works out and is muscular, she’s got a great fucking ass. I approve even if I know her sex life with Timberlake involves strap-ons….

These pics are amazing.

Posted in:Jessica Biel

1. Taz says:

Her ass is sublime!

2. Al says:

She looks amazing!

3. cowbulls says:

Jessica has a tremendous ass. She looks like she could go all day and night. I sure would like to help her find out.

4. Nino says:

Jessica is beautyful, but I bet shes impossble to live with let alone marry

I dated 2 of these “race cars” (physical trainers) and yes they can go for hours. You need good back and neck, it gets to be too much.
    They also want to wake you up 7AM needing to run a couple miles then want to take away your bowl Fruite Loops and feed you shit that looks (an tastes) like gravel and glue.
    The tattoos and “balls” then come next. I think it’s a hormone thing, their body’s make to much testosterone. To much working out ruens women.

Most will jump on women as well, it’s honestly not worth all the work and huge amount of maintenance & bullsh*t.

5. cowbulls says:

Nino, I agree with everything you posted BUT I didn’t say I wanted to spend extended time with the crazy bitch. I just want to explore every hole in her body, play with her ass and tits, suck the life out of those breasts, and then get the hell away from her.

6. NINO says: