2011

Jan

Shakira’s Ass Performing of the Day

Shakira performed at some low level event recently and who really gives a fuck….Someone needs to teach this bitch a little “How To Make It In America” cuz I don’t like how easy her transition from Colombia was. She must of known pretty powerful drug runners, who sold to pretty powerful entertainment people, cuz American Dreams she’s living don’t happen without serious corruption and nudity….

I’m just tired of seeing her one trick, even if that one trick is an ass shake…I’ve been to stripclubs regularly and seeing the same routine from the same bitch, over and over again, fucking sucks…and that’s when the bitch is naked…so you can imagine how I feel about this pictures…if you really want to take the time to care about me…I think you should…it makes me feel loved…and less of the shell of a man I am….

But her backup dancer I could get used to watching pop, lock and booty shake….Give her her time to shine you hog.

Posted in:Shakira

1. temptation says:

So, who u think u are to tell every non USA born artist is bad.. and why u have that kind of hate for colombian artist? u posted some photos of an unknown girl and u claimed she was sofia vergara when she wasnt… now u post about shakira telling she has no talent and her success is due to drugs and nudity….

shame on you.. i think u probably talk that way coz the damage u casused to your brain sniffing colombian coke… or u problably are a failure as an artist.. without a dime of talent.. and u post that kind of articles just to compensate your pathetic life…

2. herkaderpa says:

Well for all I care, he’s right. The only reason Shakira even has an ounce of fame is because she’s some white washed latina with blonde hair and white people like em ethnic but not “too ethnic”, so fuck her. Yeah the rest of what he said is questionably racist, but he ultimately has a point

3. Bob Smith says:

There’s nothing “racist” about what he said.

The girl is famous because she has a nice ass (great stomach. Its so good, its freakish) and she’s a blonde and looks a little exotic. She didn’t get famous because she’s a great singer.

I’m glad she’s famous, I’m glad she makes millions, but I don’t try to fool myself into thinking this girl is known for her art.

4. Al says:

Screw the issue lol! Her ass is awesome!

5. Wingcommanderthrush says:

——

Ditto almost every girl that appears on these pages. Seems wrong to single out Shakira. Alba, Biel, Fox etc – none of them got where they are because of anything else but their looks.

6. BUG says:

I dated an Ecuadorian girl for awhile….ven she said Shakira ain’t shit.