2011

Apr

Nicole Richie Bikini Pictures of the Day

I am torn…and I am not talking about my asshole, it wasn’t that kind of prison rape from unhealthy constipated shit day, I’m talking about on a deep rooted hatred for Nicole Richie….

Not only have I had the unfortuante opportunity to hang out in the same room as her one club night 6 years ago I was invited to, where I first hand experienced her uninteresting, shy, snobby, insecure, cunt behavior, that may have stemmed from trying to steal her cellular, or that could be cuz she thought she was superior to everyone in the room, you know cuz she was adopted by Lionel Richel, like little Orphan Annie or some shit…

But I also think she’s ugly…

So whenever any of her shit comes up, I feel obligated to ignore it, but when the bikini pics hit, I feel obligated to post it..

So don’t let this shit confuse you, I definitely hate Nicole Richie and anxiously await her drug overdose cuz of guilt she feels for killing DJ AM….Fingers are crossed.

To See The Rest of this Troll in a Bikini

Posted in:Nicole Richie

1. Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker, PhD (rescinded) says:

Oh not this fucking stuck-up cunt again: Richy. What a useless dirty skank of a whore this bitch is. She looks like she’s had all the liposuction that money can buy (with dad’s $$$, bitch don’t have a job). Hey, maybe we’ll all get lucky and she’ll drive the wrong way on the highway again, and this time: DIE ha ha!

2. urmean says:

Your post is just plain mean. I’ve never written a comment before and I feel horrible for even having read what you wrote. You will disturb me for a long time.

3. Cali says:

OH, that’s so damn mean, DAMN…really mean

4. Brooke says:

It wasn’t all that bad. This was a pretty tame post.

5. Hildegard Von Binghen says:

Don’t be jealous because this girl was born with a silver dick in her mouth. Anyway, she’s not the one with haggard girls clapping their sagging gaping asses on her website . See, it’s funny until you realize you’re adding so much to the problems you claim to hate. Who the fuck do you think you are? You’re obviously much less intelligent than you think. Way to empower your middle class, white American male readers. What a waste. You’re the scummiest of the scum.
    p.s. she works out with the tracy anderson method- and is likely pregnant. you fat fucking assholes.

6. hildegard Von Binghen says:

LOSER. You can say whatever you want until someone calls you out on them. You fucking pussy. Get some balls, you ineffectual douchemonger.

7. wow… seems Llke Nicole has some excellent pr handlers… leavlng all these comments ln her defense.

8. Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker, PhD (rescinded) says:

Dear loser asshole morons. Thank you for reading my remarks and finding them disturbing. Mission accomplished! And concerning this Richy slut you’re in love with: if you just died, just dropped dead today, she would not give half a fucking shit about you (nor would I). Cum visit me here in East St. Louis, and I’ll fix your ass good.

9. alex says:

She sucks… i mean seriously with all her daddy’s money you’d think she would have bought herself an education but instead she gets knocked up not once but twice.. way to go Nicole for knowing how to trap a man.. or maybe i should say the half-man you chose to father your kids… dude looks like he had a stroke in the face.

p.s drunken stepfather, you crack me up.. i love your hard honesty..

10. Kiryn says:

I personally do not like her or her friends but she does look great.
    She had two kids and her body still looks good.

11. kita " Keeps it 100" Thomas says:

SHE LOOKS GREAT!!!!

12. Whats up very cool web site!! Guy .. Beautiful ..
    Wonderful .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds
    additionally? I am glad to seek out a lot of helpful information
    here within the post, we’d like develop extra techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .