2011

Oct

Selena Gomez Sex Offender Legs of the Day

Years ago I was watching some daytime talk show about registered sex offenders…and one of the stories stood out as insane….one of the dudes was 19, his girlfriend 17, her dad caught them fucking, he called the police, dude got arrested, the dad pressed charges, he’s a registered sex offender for life….meanwhile Selena Gomez is doing the same shit, but because she’s the girl, it’s ok. She doesn’t go to jail or get put on an embarrassing list that will force her to live in private sex offender communities in Florida, because non sex offenders don’t want her kind in their towns….cuz being a sex offender makes a motherfucker think the sex offender fucks little kids…and I think this story would end in a great way if the legal system was actually fair and didn’t favor celebs…assuming she fucks Beiber, because the chances are pretty good that the real sex offender in all this is Usher Raymod, or as I like to call him, Beiber’s Baby Daddy….and I don’t even know why I bother, 16 is legal in Canada. 14 was legal up until a few years ago….so it doesn’t affect me…I guess I’m an asshole who likes making examples out of people…including myself…since I’m a great example of how not to live your life or run your internet business if you ever want to make any money….

I’m gonna go kill myself with breakfast whiskey….it helps a lot.

Posted in:Selena Gomez

1. loser says:

useless twat

2. Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker, PhD (rescinded) says:

That is a hot piece of Mexican snatch. It’s easy to picture her with a donkey.

3. BernzOoOoMatic says:

@Article Writer.
    Although the boy you speak of was charged for statutory rape and was going to have to register as a sex offender an old state statute was found that exonerated the kid. (I believe he was from Idaho or Utah) The statute stated as long as the minor is at least 15 years old she/he can consent to Hetero sexual relations (Other than Sodomy) with a person within 4 years of the minors age. This is not verbatim.
    There have been several other cases where this has happened and the laws were changed. Some charges were dropped, some weren’t.
    18 as an age of consent isn’t really logical any longer. We all know that once an 18th birthday comes we do not magically turn into an adult mentally.
    Even after being out of grad school for 3 years I wasn’t any more mature than when I was in the 9th grade.
    Many states have the age of consent at 16 and 17. Maybe I am just a sick bastard that should be shot. Not really. I wouldn’t touch any girl under the age of 25. 17 year olds are too giggly.

4. Imtheloserbehindyou says:

She’s pretty and rich now so yes she will get away with it, end if story.

5. laurawhite says:

Hi, sweety. My friends told me about BlackWhiteFinder– ?0 /?. She told me it is the best place to meet black and white singles whoever you want. I have tried. It is fantastic. You wanna get laid tonight? Come in and give it a shot, you will find someone you like there. Black or white even guys from different race. Have fun!

6. Gary B says:

Mr. Justin Beiber,

Please you better be getting all up in that shit. Do not give me all that faggy jesusy crap. it is just that CRAP, now be a man and stick your dick in that magical vagina of hers. if she gets knocked up, it’s Okay because she can breast feed you and the baby.

Since you are Canadian, you love your milk in bags.

if you dump her, you will be violating one of the MAN LAWS. They are
    Do Not Dump Taylor Swift, even if she has a penis.
    Do not dump Demi Lovato, even if she has a penis.
    Do not dump Selena Gomes, even if she has a penis.

Punishment is a FORCED SEX CHANGE, Joe Jonas WE ARE COMING.