2011

Oct

Black Woman Starts African Race War over a cup of Water at Kwik-E-Mart of the Day

Here’s a stable fat bitch going nuts about Africa, Immigration, politics, slavery in one of the most convincing and educated ways, all directed at the owners of a Kwik-E-Mart because they charged her $0.15 for a glass of water…..which is totally fucking sane….it is a few days old, but never old when it reflects the state of America and the people who inhabit the country so nicely….

Posted in:Uncategorized

1. HornyLohanWanker says:

I would not add her to my breeding stable. I would have a big buck stick this thing in a pot of boiling oil.

Some people might think this was extreme, but you can’t improve the line if you allow the inferior to breed into it.

She adds nothing to my Halle Barry/Rhianna bloodline, so into the pot with the fat cow.

2. Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker, PhD (rescinded) says:

I would have shot her in the head and then told the cops she was trying to rob me. People that stupid contaminate the world ha ha.

3. beavis says:

Any mini mart of mine will be equipped with a trapdoor in front of the counter. Hit a button and down they go to the alligator pit.

4. oh_hi says:

how is this relevant to anything else u post on this site?

just an excuse to exhibit your racist views , smh

5. Herman Gumper says:

Let’s see, it’s 2011 and her grandmother just died at 105. Hmm, how many people were born slaves in the U.S. 1906? oh, that’s right 0! Fat entitled bitch.

6. cowbulls says:

These type of whores cause all kinds of racial tension. She needs to be shipped back to Africa and leave the US to the normal integrated black people that want to be in the US. Those people are welcome but this bitch and the other assholes that don’t want to learn the language need to get the hell out.

7. Cunty Cuntall says:

I’d hit it…..with a Bat !!

8. Imagine if she pull that during the day says:

I would have just called the police and add it another statistic to the city jail population.
    5/10 the police would have found narcotics in her 1982 mercury
    8/10 suspended licence, no registration or open container.
    9/10 break light out
    10/10 arrest warrant out for her.
    ………….
    easier to call the cops and sticking to her.