2011

Nov

Jessica Simpson Twitter Pregnant Tits of the Day

Pregnancy…Some people think it is such a beautiful and romantic thing…the natural purpose of women and men coming together in love to carry on their genes as one continuing the legacy ofmankind into the next generation….

Some people think pregnancy is creepy, cuz an alien creature is growing in a bitch, who in turn gets fat and her vagina gets shredded to pieces…..

Other people think, pregnancy represents commitment, the worst kind of STD cuz it costs a fortune….

While, I think pregnancy makes great fat tits milk filled and noutrishes, while offering an excuse for weight gain, and remembering bitch fucks without condoms and lets dude cum in her….naughty….

Here’s jessica Simpson tits on twitter….focusing on the good….of what most may find bad. While others find erotic….pretty much pleasing everyone…Good job.

Posted in:Jessica Simpson

1. dead cunt! says:

pretty sad that you now push other people’s twitter feeds for pay…. where are the tits and the hate?

2. HorneyLohanWanker says:

I would so fill this cunts cum canal with baby pudding that any fetus in there would drown in my salty spermy goodness.

3. roscoe says:

It’s sad this mentally deficient jackass was allowed to get knocked up. Maybe that guy from lost will hit her in the vagina before it’s too late.

4. LolleyGagger says:

FUCK YEAH that bitch is ready to be milked, ’tis motor boating time!!!
    Those areolas are 3 inches around by now with 2 inch nipples!

5. Venom says:

I would suck on those big beautiful things forever.

6. zencat says:

So fucking hot…and dumb. She’s perfect. Where’s mine?

7. cowbulls says:

I totally forgot that she is dumb as a box of rocks. Jessica has great legs, an enormous rack, a pretty face and the only minor flaw is her butt isn’t round. I’m not a breast man but even I find her chest attention grabbing. She is damn near perfect.