2012

Apr

Kate Middleton Upskirt of the Day

This is what happens when you put a gutter middle class bitch in the Royal world. She just can’t hack it, and she will slip up….because that’s just what trash does when it is all trying to fit in in places it doesn’t belong…this is like seeing Coco have dinner with the President, I mean if the President wasn’t black, because since he is, Coco having dinner with the President would involve serious Raggton dancing….floor slapping…and ass shaking….you get what I’m saying and that is that you’d never have seen Princess Diana flashing her panties…maybe cuz she was too busy banging bilionaire Arabs to wear underwear…but she was a little more refined than this party slut…

What it comes down to is I’m glad this happened. Looking up her skirt makes me happy or what I think is Happiness. I can never be too sure when it comes to emotions…I can be sure that I would rather this be spread asshole shots…..

To See The Rest of the Pics

I approve of this message:

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US

Posted in:Kate Middleton

1. ExpletiveBMP says:

They are always people first, but least we forget,  who can possibly be more sexually deviant than royalty?  You’re either anal-retentive, or an outright libertarian.

2. Notmine says:

im not a monarchist , but how is she gutter class in a royal world, theres no such thing as royalty, its man made up , she isnt from poor upbringing or known for being a slut , one or two accidental knicka shots dont make her bad !!! however id lick her from head to toe, she is a sexy lady !!!!

3. ken says:

The monarchy won’t last after Queen Elizabeth.   Britons will wise-up and boot the freeloaders out.  Kate will return to her partying ways.

4. Carole Zaza says:

Sorry pal but you are disgusting.  Why such a hate on for The Dutchess?  Did the Duke turn you down?

5. Anna says:

fucking monarch slaves

6. Anonymous says:

Ohhh Anna … the Monarchy is so much better than idiots with money … buying power.  At least the Monarchy is a lame duck in terms of political power … any American idiot trained by their religious beliefs and more money than Midas can push the button.

7. Pncmsing says:

Guy has to be a fag.

8. lucky says:

well u hate her passionately….like da duke turned u down for her….