2012

Oct

Lindsay Lohan Forgive Each Other of the Day

So the biggest story in celebrity gossip no one cares about…or that no one should care about…but that people care about…cuz their own lives suck…is that Lindsay Lohan referred to a CRAZY 1 and Dina Lohan referred to as Crazy 2 got into a blowout fight, Crazy 1 called Michael Lohan or Crazy 3 was called to call the cops cuz Crazy 2 was jacked on Coke and losing her shit on Crazy 1, Crazy 2 made her limo driver lock Crazy 1 in the car so Crazy 1 did the sane thing and seeked help from Crazy 3 who she’s not supposed tto be talking to cuz she hates him….but now they are hugging because life is so hard on their spoiled brat lives and they love each other and their fight was stupid….overreacting in crisis then everything goes back to their normal which isn’t normal cuz that is what rich spoiled bra life is all about…and it’s making me so fucking horny right now.

TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICS

Posted in:Lindsay Lohan

1. tom cruise says:

THESE “HOT” MESS BITCHES WERE FIGHTING OVER MICHAEL LOHAN ‘S COKE

2. cowbulls says:

She has got some big whopper tits and surely has her starfish open for business. Then consider that UNLESS her dyke girlfriend used a giant dildo on her, her snatch should still be tight because there hasn’t been much male traffic in there. I think IF she was medically cleared, she would probably be a great sex toy. I’d like to hire her for a while when she finally gets around to charging like Pam Anderson.

3. loki says:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

4. Jenza Star says:

Jesus hit me up sexy! I want to be on the site Xo

5. Jimjones420 says:

I just want to see these 2 double dildo each other

6. Cannon says:

Lolz

7. Joe says:

Moms blew all the the mortgage money on 8 balls, pills, limos & spa’s so now the banks taking the house in Merrick (Long Island)
    Good riddance to all these assholes !!

People give Mile Lohan a lot of shit however he’s not a liar. Lindsay and her mother belong in a nuthouse. If it werent for the grandmother the 2 younger kids would have no parents at all.
    F*cking white trash of the worst kind all of them !!

8. ExpletiveBMP says:

they’re not the only ones who ware trash and in actuality, we’re all trash, especially me, I’m the shit stain in Lindsay’s drawers.

9. Marie-Eve says:

Ali is off “modeling” in Korea by , you know, because sending a teenaged daughter off into the world by herself the first time around really worked out so well for this family.

Dina Lohan is a piece of shit and I hate her.